Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 April 2013
Great first impressions, 7 year old son was ver impressed by the watch and the darth mini figure. However as it is literally made of Lego the watch fell apart under the slightest of pressure and subsequently son lost vital parts on the first day of wearing. Bit of a waste of money!
on 16 January 2013
Was a bit disappointed as thought for the price that it would be better quality than it is, as it was his first real watch
on 29 August 2015
This is a great little watch with a sense of fun but made of sturdy stuff and retaining the classic Lego styling. It is also has a hidden benefit - a member of my family is allergic to metal, rubber and leather watch straps, but not this plastic one. It has so far proved to be remarkably robust and I don't have a bad word to say about it.
on 16 May 2013
I was disappointed with this watch it seems of very cheap quality and not what I would expect from the Lego brand.
on 13 November 2015
I would recommend this http://amzn.to/1NPM5qk for any young star wars fans but at the same time if you are looking for a fun watch to help teach your child the time then this http://amzn.to/1NPM5qk lacks numbers so would only purchase for the fun aspect
on 18 November 2015
Bought this for my grandson who is really into Star Wars. This will go in his Christmas package and I'm sure he will be really pleased.
Good looking watch and fun to be able to build the strap to put it together as a real functioning watch. What more could a 5/6 year old boy want.
on 2 October 2012
Very expensive for what it is, the links are very plasticky and light and really I don't think this should be selling for more than ten pounds however being Lego they can get away with it. My son liked the watch but I was a bit disappointed, I don't think it will last long.
on 30 November 2014
Arrived quickly and well packaged. I'm really pleased with this, and think it was a great price! It's a gift for my son for christmas, so it is now tucked away safely. However, he really wanted a Darth Vader lego figure and I was finding it really difficult to find one that wasn't part of the larger, very expensive, lego star wars sets. So this watch was a fantastic find!! A lovely little gift to help with learning the time as well as the sought after Lego Darth Vader!
on 13 June 2014
Bought for son's seventh Birthday and it didn't disappoint. Easy to remove from the packet, quick look at the instructions then easily assembled. The links are simple to remove or add so the strap can be tailored to your child's wrist size in no time. The Darth Vader design went down a storm with my LEGO Star Wars mad son, an excellent gift for a first watch.
on 13 January 2013
Pros: My 8 year old son really likes this watch. It's display is easy to read and the watch itself looks good. Having a Darth Vader figure was also a big reason for getting this watch.

Cons: The links in the strap can be repositioned or removed. If they are not connected quite correctly they can come apart. The clasp is a little awkward to do up. Would have liked the watch to be water proof.