4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy son......but watch lacks numbers.
I purchased the watch with a view to helping my five year old learn to tell the time. He absolutely loves the watch. However,if you do order it please be aware the numbers 4,5,6,7 and 10 are missing from the dial. I didn't notice this in the picture when I bought it. At the moment having so many numbers missing is far too confusing for him to understand.
Published on 8 Oct. 2011 by Willow

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY small and flimsy looking watch..
Published 8 months ago by donna jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY small and flimsy looking watch.., 19 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LEGO® Star Wars(TM) Darth Vader(TM) Kids' Watch with minifigure 9002908(Style may vary) (Watch)
Did not like this item..It is very small.Alot small than I had expected.And looks flimsy.Not what I would want to give my 7yr old son at all, however when I asked to return it I would be charged £6.....£6 for me to return something that cost £13 and weighs hardly anything.I reckon £1.50 would return it 1st class..So Im robbed arn't I? YES.. :( I spend a fortune on Amazon every single year too..I shall be far more careful in future..

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy son......but watch lacks numbers., 8 Oct. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Let down by a weak strap, 31 Dec. 2014
Waving cat (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was disappointed by this watch, the watch itself was fine, kept time well and looked great but the strap really let itdown.
It would break apart with no strain and was forever falling off my sons wrist when he had it tucked safely in a sleeve putting it under no pressure at all, it was only because it was in the sleeve of his coat that it was found and not lost forever.
As a big starwars and Lego fan it pains me not to love this watch, but it needs a major rethink of its strap before I can give it more than 3 stars- which it gets because it is a good watch that holds the time .

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 26 Dec. 2014
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Very disappointed in this and will be returning it. I paid less than this but for what it is, it was still overpriced. It's very flimsy and like something from a pound shop. The clasp is near enough useless. The 'strap' parts are far too flimsy and the links keep coming apart. The watch face is quite big so if you are buying it for a young child, it will be too big on their small wrist.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and tacky but 10yr old loved it, 29 Jan. 2014
This was very cheap and tacky looking but my 10yr old nephew loved it. I'm not sure how long it will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars DARTH THE FASCINATOR, 7 Nov. 2012
When I saw this watch I couldn't believe my luck. The only thing I ever liked about Star Wars was Darth, and there he was as an add on to the watch! Buying for family forgotten, I had to have one for myself. It was a bit tricky to assemble, as I was not adept at interpreting the instructions. However,once I did get it together, I didn't need all the pieces, and it fitted like a glove and I have worn it daily ever since: although occassionally the clip does come open, and the whole catch did take a while to get the hang of. The force of Darth is definitely with me.I even spend time admiring it now and then. The numbers on this face are very clear, and not hindered by the imagery. Can't wait to show it to the grandchildren : I guess they might like one of the versions for themselves : they better start saving. Grannie Bea.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok!, 10 Jan. 2014
Very disappointed with this item! Not very comfortable, feels very cheap and very light weight. My son has only worn it twice or so. Dial is a little hard to read. Would not advise buying this at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two gifts in one, 10 Dec. 2012
This watch comes with a Darth Vadar mini figure. The watch can be adjusted to size, which requires a bit of thought. for an eight year old this is an ideal stocking filler.

3.0 out of 5 stars Darth Vader Lego watch, 12 April 2014
Disappointed as the strap easily comes apart so can't be worn without the worry of losing it. The action figure was a bonus but didn't detract from the poor wrist watch :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Grandson present, 16 Jan. 2013
Was a bit disappointed as thought for the price that it would be better quality than it is, as it was his first real watch