5.0 out of 5 stars A QUALITY WHIFF
I do not possess a sufficiently sensitive or trained 'nose' to waffle on about the 'hints', 'undertones' or whatever is the clever devil's technical terminology for what to look out for in a perfume, which I find resembles the nonsense spewed out by those seeking to give an impression of a superior wine knowledge.

But I know what I like, and I really like '1...
Published on 14 Oct. 2011 by DOPPLEGANGER

1.0 out of 5 stars Smell horrible
Bought for my husband for his birthday, smell nothing like the last one I bought him. I regreat buying it as he is not using it. He said the smell is not good.
Published 7 months ago by Joy

1.0 out of 5 stars Smell horrible, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette for Men - 200 ml (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 million, 23 April 2013
i purchased a much bigger bottle from another supplier,
The bottle that i purchased had a much stronger smell and lasted all day.
i,am not sure that this much smaller bottle is the real thing.
i do not recommend this supplier,how ever i do recommend the scent
If you can get the real thing.
I,am about to see if i can find the supplier of my first purchase of 1 million
which was the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars A QUALITY WHIFF, 14 Oct. 2011
DOPPLEGANGER (TEDDY B) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

But I know what I like, and I really like '1 Million'. It has a 'classy' aroma that grows gently in intensity when warmed by the body and stays in evidence for some time. I am now on my 3rd 200ml bottle and still retain my fondness for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars is it the real stuff, 31 May 2012
paulstano (liverpool.UK) - See all my reviews
thought i was getting a good deal.£60 for 200ml,i use 1 million a lot,i always buy it from the perfume shop,but thort id buy it off here.it arrived on time,but when i smelt it,it wasnt the smell i was used too.i have two daughters,a mother and a girlfriend,who all said it smelt nothing like 1 million.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just pain nasty!, 29 Dec. 2014
Please don't buy this product. It is a fake for sure. I have bought the real deal from boots for the past 3 years for Christmas/birthdays for my brother and my partner and after catching the Amazon bug i saw this and thought i'd got a bargain this year but you get what you pay for i suppose. It smells a little similar to the real thing but has a sort of chemical smell, hard to describe but its like a sort of after taste if you get what i mean. Just plain nasty. Do not buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy at all, 18 Jun. 2014
It is now the 18th of June and I am still waiting for this to arrive i am not happy at all as I bought it as a Father's Day gift! Won't be buying fragrances from amazon again

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not the real!, 25 May 2014
Saw the price on this for the size compared to other retailers online and offline and thought it was a great deal. However..... when it arrived the bottle was practically falling apart at the seams despite the packaging showing no signs of damage or tampering. I had to try to force the front back onto the main body of the bottle (I was able to click it back 90% of the way), clearly a manufacturing fault. Still hopeful that it was just the bottle that was the problem I had doubts about its authenticity but overlooked it. Unfortunately, once I sprayed a few times it was clear, this is not the real deal holyfield! I've been using 1 million for years now and while this is a good copy in terms of matching the fragrance quite closely the potency is lacking. Ten minutes after use the smell totally disappears as if you never applied it in the first place and you have to use so much the 100 ml might as well be a tester. Never again. From now on I'm just gonna keep buying the more expensive 50ml from my usual outlets that I know are genuine. Once bitten...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 Mar. 2009
Ms. R. H. Noble "sexybecksta8" (West Midlands,England) - See all my reviews
It is just a lovely scent....It is eveb better then jean Paul. It has a sweet scent but is in the same time very manly. Its a smell that gets the girls going!! A very good buy for you boyfriend for example. Its worth the money and its very trendy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money !!! This is not One Million, 16 Nov. 2013
This is my first time to write a review on amazon. Proud with the delivery but not with the product. The product looks like One million but doesn't smell like One million. This product was meant to directly replace my existing 6.7 FL.oz One Million which is at its end. From what I was expecting and compering the scent of both product, it doesn't not match at all.

Don't buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Faked, 5 Sept. 2014
The item I recieved is clearly a fake, packaging is completely different and the smell does not last half as long as other paco Rabbanne 1 Million aftershaves that I have tried