5.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Pure Eau De Parfum Spray
Never tried this perfume before but was recommended it and now love it. Fresh and vibrant. Definitely will keep using.Lasts all day and evening.
Published on 10 April 2013 by Mrs Barbara Sears

2.0 out of 5 stars Suffocating smell!
Published 5 months ago by Van Gogh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Pure Eau De Parfum Spray, 10 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars second time perfect, 27 Feb. 2013
P. Lucas "GRUNT 1" (OLDHAM ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: pure DKNY For Women by DKNY Vanilla EDP Spray 50ml (Personal Care)
After a shaky start - dodgy packaging etc got a new item sent quickly by supplier and eventual recipient( Was a gift for a family member) very pleased with it made a nice Christmas gift . it is very vanilla heavy in fragrance as you would expect so not to everyones taste but long lasting and you wont find a better price anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent, 18 Dec. 2012
Sarah B (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this scent - it's an everyday/evening smell. Not too strong and I'm always complimented when wearing it. Would definitely purchase again once run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous buy, 6 Feb. 2014
Myself and daughter have used Pure for some years now. It is a fragrance suitable for all ages and can be used daytime or evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely light fragrance!, 11 Feb. 2013
I am a big fan of this perfume! It's quite a light fragrance and having bought it previously I was eager to buy it again. The bottle is slimline and great for travelling with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Perfume, 7 Jan. 2013
My daughter was extremely pleased to receive this for Christmas and I was also delighted with the price and service that you offered for this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful perfume!, 15 Sept. 2013
Ms. M. L. Pemberton (UK) - See all my reviews
Great buy, really lasting scent delicate but beautiful smell, for mum or girlfriend I would highly recommend it's my favourite

2.0 out of 5 stars Suffocating smell!, 29 Oct. 2014
It is not the first time I bought this perfume so I know exactly how it should smell. That is why I was surprised when the fragnance turned out to be suffocating and caused sore throat (It happend when I sprayed my neck twice). If DKNY changed the 'recipe' they shoud have informed customers about that. Gave 2 stars because delivery was quick and the packaging appeared to be original.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 29 Nov. 2013
I love it :-) Everything was perfect! I used to buy dkny apple but now I do really love vanilla!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and summery, 16 Aug. 2014
My friend wafted into my house on a cloud of vanilla and I knew I'd have to steal her fragrance. This is light, pretty and smells gorgeous. Not great staying power but it is inexpensive so it doesn't really matter. I've heard that this "Pure Vanilla" edition is being discontinued so I'll have to buy another bottle soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›