Price:£79.00+ £4.90 shipping

on 5 November 2014
Such good value for money! I love this perfume and its getting harder to find, I had some left which I brought from debenhams and compared it for authenticity. I am happy to say I think its 100% genuine
on 8 January 2012
Excellent value for money. Was worried it wouldn't be a genuine product but it absolutely was. Will last twice as long as the 50ml but for only a little more cost. Speedy delivery and well packaged. Would recommend the website cheapsmells.
on 18 June 2014
Always a bit worried with stuff like this eg packaging, authenticity etc.
No need - properly packaged and proper gear !
would recommend.
on 3 March 2013
My daughter very pleased with favourite perfume and a nice big generous bottle. Very pleased indeed.It came very quickly too!
on 23 August 2014
Quick delivery. Very good price for the size. Lovely fragrance.
on 25 October 2014
I love this perfume and it's getting harder to find it :( this was delivered in a quick time and well packaged.
Great item thanks
on 2 November 2014
Came on time and packaged well. Nice fragrance and big bottle, good value for the money.
on 23 April 2015
I love this perfume. It has a light pleasant fragrance which lasts all day without being overpowering. I ran out of my previous bottle and searched every shop locally to no avail. Then I found this company whosupplied it very quickly. The product exactly matches the product description so you do get what you expect.
on 2 March 2015
I was really disappointed with this scent. My own fault for buying without testing but assumed by it being called vanilla that it would smell like vanilla. It doesn't. I wanted a vanilla perfume, instead what I got was a generic floral scent that's really not my cup of tea. In my honest opinion an old ladies perfume.
on 24 August 2014
Smells nice at first but wears off quite quick