on 2 May 2013
as described delivered on time everyone should have one if you might be late home and the dogs locked in the house, on the beach camping, etc.Older people with carers need to allow access to friends.
on 12 May 2013
this item would be good if it was a little bigger inside. if you dont have a folding key, you will struggle to get it to fit and you have no chance of getting it in while the key is in its keyring. i have to remove my key before using it. operation wise, its very good and sturdy. easy to change your code too.

size is everything and this one lacks in that dept.
on 12 February 2014
This is a very well-made, large and useful container for keys etc. It is very secure. A good choice of size for keys/bunches of keys/cards etc. Useful loop which enables it to be secured to an immovable object of some type.
on 9 September 2013
The lock was bought for my son who goes surfing and needed somewhere secure to put the car keys whilst in the water. He just puts the key in attaches the lock to the car wheels and off he goes. We did buy another version from a local DIY store but it was to small for the car keys, this one is a brilliant size. Would highly recommend.
on 14 January 2015
Although robust design, Use it at your own risk.
Your insurance will be invalidated if you use one of these!!!!. Had my car nicked with one of these on it. Insurance company refused to pay up as it says "keys not in a secure location". Basically i was told i had left my keys in the car!.
on 22 January 2015
Works as described, has been extremely useful so far. Very easy to use with soaking wet and freezing cold hands! Have no problem fitting car key in, but always detach the rest of my keys from the large keyring I tend to carry.
on 21 May 2014
Ive have brought this item before for my son so already knew how good it is and knowing that i can lock vehicle keys and keep them safe whilst out surfing definately equates to peace of mind.
With the hasp you can obviously just use any object with a hole to lock the safe into place, much better than the use of a magnet which i have seen other products use.
With the 4 digit coded lock it saves having to carry a key to unlock it... just dont forget the four numbers you choose as your code!
on 17 November 2013
this is a good one it helps me and my mate have a much better time surfing as we can get in and out of the water as and when we please and only take one car. I used to take my car keys into the sea and I have never been happy about doing it.
We have used it at home as well to leave a key out for my GF and I don't have to make the commitment step of giving her a key.
on 6 September 2012
Great product and super fast delivery! I use it when I go for a surf so I don't ruin my electronic key and also as people watch where keys get hidden. This was an amazing solution to my problem and easily hooks onto the car. Only downside is it gets a bit rusty cause of salty water/air, this problem was easily solved by cleaning with some fairy liquid. All in all I definitely recommend this product!
on 5 January 2015
I bought this after being at the beach with my son and having no where to leave my car keys safely whilst surfing.

It's extremly solid and well made. I would imagine it would take a lot of beating before it would give up and let someone at your keys. And by then I would hope that someone would spot a would-be thief swinging a lump hammer around like crazy.

Setup is very simple indeed. Changing the combination is really easy, to customise it ready for use. Space wise I can fit a decent sized car fob in there plus my house keys, etc. So plenty of space. You then just attach the lock to wherever you like. The bar leaves a decent amount of space so there shouldn't be any major problem finding something to lock it to under the car.

An excellent bit of kit. Whether leaving a spare key for the house or shed for a family member, dog sitter or whoever, I don't think I can find fault with it. And if I can leave the key for my beloved Land Rover in it and not worry, I think that says a lot.