on 27 February 2014
This is a great game and my boys love it. In addition to playing the games, my boys also like pressing its nose and waiting for it to timeout, saying "I'm dog tired, wake me up when you want to play". They love it. I would totally recommend.
on 24 November 2012
Very cute little dog, talks to you and encourages you to find the right shape, number, colour and letter on the bones, child has to find the right bone and put it in the dogs mouth. If the child gets it wrong, he encourages them to try again. My son is 3 and he likes this toy but he does struggle to keep his attention on the task at hand. All the bones store away in the back pack on the back of the dog, great for making sure bones are not lost all over the place :)
on 28 January 2014
Bought two of these, one each for my Great Niece & Great Nephew and gave it to them for their 4th birthdays. They absolutely loved them and have had a lot of fun with them.
on 16 October 2015
This is a great game for toddlers and good for helping them with basic colours, letters, numbers and shapes. All the bits store in Red Rovers backpack which is great.
on 3 January 2014
My two children love this game! It's fun & educational. My children are 3 & a half & 17 months & they both love to play it together. Would recommend it to anyone!
on 15 December 2012
Very good value and an excellent toy. Delivery service was also good. Already had seen this toy in action and was more than happy to purchase for another gift!
on 16 February 2015
Not impressed with this, v boring. Asks for certain bones and that's it my daughter played with it twice and that's it! She prefers gooey Louis and her puzzles
on 6 January 2012
My nearly 4 year old loves this game! He is so proud when he gets it right and if he doesn't the game encourages him to try again. He's learning and it's fun!
on 14 January 2013
I am so glad i bought this, it was an xmas present for my neice and she loves it, she is finally saying more of her colours, both girls enjoying playing it!
on 11 January 2012
got this for my nearly 4 yr old and she loves it, has great fun running to get the bones, and finding the right one. very good buy would recommend

See one answered question