Price:£0.82+ £0.91 shipping

on 19 February 2016
Love this patch! It's well made and there's not a stitch out of place. I ironed it on before sewing for good measure, but I'm sure it would have been fine had I just ironed it. It looks great and I recommend this for any patriot or fan of customising their own clothes/bags etc.
on 21 May 2013
I was in New York and couldn't find anything with the flag on it that wasn't just printed - or affordable so I bought this when I came home and ironed it on to my jacket. It looks great for little cost.
on 10 September 2011
I bought 2 of these patches, one for the left sleeve of a jacket and one for my canvas travelling bag which is a kind of homage to the places I've visited and loved. I don't normally trust iron-on patches and end up sewing them too but so far so good - good qulaity and would highly recommend
on 23 February 2014
Very good patch and price, it didn't come with instructions,some you use a damp cloth to press on,some you just iron on with hot
iron, this was the way to do it with this patch,stuck on ok.
on 26 June 2016
I've given 3 stars because the item arrived later than expected but just in the nick of time for my sons project. Flag is smaller than expected but good quality.
review image
on 18 May 2015
Quickly delivery, product was good and patched perfectly. My only CONCERN was that it wasn't evenly cut so I had to trim the sides a little bit, no biggie.
on 13 May 2013
This is what I needed to cover up a small hole on my hoodie that was luckily on the top part of the arm. Fast Delivery, Great Price and Great Product.
on 17 June 2016
Awsome and excellent detail of the national flag of the United States of America.
Amazing value
With regards
Samantha Jane Mosedale
on 18 December 2012
hi, bought this little flag to iron over a hole my hubby had made in his jacket with a cigar, and he was very pleased with the result tu.
on 17 December 2014
It ironed on ok but stitched it a little too as my son wanted it on his school bag. Took time to arrive but page price was good