4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift.
Published 24 months ago by jay moore

3.0 out of 5 stars OKay
This item arrived swiftly and was well packaged but upon opening I was disappointed - very over-priced for an only average quality toy
Published 19 months ago by Tinkerbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift., 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Horse friends 20950 - Skipping rope (Toy)
I chose this product as a birthday gift for a six year old. She had a pony party and loves ponies and horses. Apparently she loved it and said it was one of her favourite gifts and when I take my daughter to school I often see her skipping along in the playground. The product was in a pretty container and arrived soon after I placed the order. I would definitely recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars OKay, 30 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Horse skipping rope, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Horse friends 20950 - Skipping rope (Toy)
My daughter is horse mad so this was a nice stocking present although the horse at the end of the rope did not stay intact for long

Horse friends  20950 - Skipping rope