4.0 out of 5 stars Granite Lake Wolves 3
Published on 16 Sept. 2010 by Sarah (Feeling Fictional)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I am disappointed there is little or no difference in any of these stories
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Granite Lake Wolves 3, 16 Sept. 2010
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Maggie is Missy's sister (we met Missy in the last novella Wolf Flight) but she was so traumatised by events in her past that she hasn't seen her sister or spent any time with other wolves for nearly a decade. Missy has finally managed to convince Maggie to come and visit her and her new pack but Maggie is very wary and not looking forward to being surrounded by wolves.

Erik is the Granite Lake pack's beta (second in charge) but as a favor to Missy he offers to collect Maggie from the airport and make sure she arrives safely. As soon as they meet he recognises that she is his mate but Maggie doesn't trust the tie between them and Erik is going to have to convince her that they are meant to be together.

I really enjoyed the first 2 novellas in the Granite Lake series so I was really looking forward to reading Wolf Games, let me just say Vivian Arend didn't disappoint & this was probably my favorite story in the series so far. Vivian sure does manage to pack a lot into her novellas and although I would love to have one of these stories as a full length novel that is more because I just can't get enough of her wolves than because there is anything lacking from the stories.

Maggie has had a tough time when it comes to other wolves and she finds it impossible to trust them - completely understandable when you find out more about her past. Although she is attracted to Erik she is scared of the bond between them. She is having to deal with being around wolves for the first time in years and when she is forced to become a competitor in the Wolf Games she finds it really difficult. I loved Erik, he is so supportive and protective of Maggie and is determined to help her see how good life could be with the pack. He is also smoking hot but you'll have to read the story to find out just how sexy he is!

I really enjoyed watching them take part in the Wolf Games, they were kind of like the Amazing Race for werewolves & it was fun to see how things panned out. We get to see more of TJ as he is another member of their team - I'm sure I mentioned in my previous reviews how much I love TJ & I am so excited to read his story which is released in October! As usual TJ added a lot of comedy to the story with his clumsy ways, he would definitely be a fun guy to have around. We were also introduced to Jared (another team member) who I'm looking forward to getting to know better in future stories.

Wolf Games is a great installment to the Granite Lake Wolves series and I'm looking forward to reading more from Vivian Arend. I'd definitely recommend this series to fans of steamy paranormal romance - these novellas are perfect for when you want a quick but fun read and I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book in a brilliant series, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
I really do love this series. It's so full of heart that it leaves you smiling all day. The action is exciting too and you can tell Vivian Arend has experience of being an adrenaline junkie. Erik and Maggie were sweet together and the way he protected her made me melt. Contains hot loving and wolfy nuzzling. I'm reading the next book straight away!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner!, 13 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
I only recently discovered this series, and became immediately hooked.

As a fan of all things vamp, wolf and shifter, I was hoping to discover in a series something a little bit different, and a series that wasn't completely predictable. In this series, I found what I was looking for.

I loved the range and complexities of characters and their relationships. The dramas or 'problems' that they encounter were somewhat similar to other novels of similar genre (which is hardly surprising), but they had a fresh twist and angle. Very enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Lovely book. Really easy to read and a good storey line. Really worth the price! It's interesting some of the issues Maggie faces and how she over comes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granite lake wolves., 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
A good read,sorry it was so short, but still very enjoyable. I always want more I like the longer books but everything was in this book. Thank you so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic story which has been well written. So gripping I had trouble putting the book down! A must read for any werewolf fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a shifter story, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Wolf Games: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 3 (Kindle Edition)
Hope you enjoy this boo as much as I have, the grate lake wolves are a grat story to follow so heres hopping you to enjoy it

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 29 Oct. 2014