4.8 out of 5 stars1,284
Colour: White|Change

on 7 February 2015
Excellent product. Originally bought a bath sling for my newborn but personally didn't get on with it, so I tried this and this is worth every penny! Was easy to use from newborn as it re clines baby at an easy angle for washing, keeps them safe, the bit in the middle fits between their legs so they don't slide down, and also allows you to fill the bath with enough water to actually wash them and yet keep their head out of he water. I thought this would only last a few months but we are still using it and my son is an average sized 8 month old!! He sits up by himself now and sits up in it, with his legs either side of the raised bit, and he can still lie down in it when he wants to. This is a brilliant invention and so glad I bought one. It fits in a standard size bath no probs and I e had no probs with it slipping in the big bath. He head rest may be a bit firm for a tiny baby so just use a soft sponge under the heads but my son never had an issue with this. such a good price too, especially considering we still use it 8 months on
on 17 January 2016
This is a great product. Baby loves bath time and I feel confident using this with her. Such a great price I bought one for Granny's house too.

Easy to fill and empty and very study. Highly recommended.
on 14 December 2011
This is by far the best item we brought prior to our little girls arrival. She has used it from day one and we have found it lovely and supportive. Our daughter is able to sit up and splash about in it. Because of the seated support, She feels comfortable and safe. I'm convinced it's because of this she loves her bath times. She actually cries when we take her out. This is perfect from newborn up to about 7 months. Great buy!
on 10 October 2014
very very very useful..made bathing very easy especially in the beginning when you have no clue of how to handle a baby
baby is 8 months and still using it. baby loves bathing and i believe mostly has to do with tippitoes making it such a nice
experience for him because he can just lie there and been taken care of
on 13 January 2012
I am very happy with this bath. It's great for newborns, as it has the reclined support it in, which allows the baby to lay securely on it, which mommy and daddy is bathing her, and makes mommy and daddy feel safe too! My 2 1/2 month old is pretty big for her age, and is getting too big for the bath now, so we are going to have to move up to a bigger sized bath. But it was great while it lasted! I would highly suggest it to any parents!
on 11 March 2014
Brilliant for bathing new babies, keeps them in place and supports the head at the same time, can be easily emptied with plug to front!
My cousin who was expecting a baby saw this in my bathroom and was amazed by it - the fact she hadnt seen one in the shops, she had just bought a huge boat type thing from Mothercare and took it back once seeing this as it was far too big for handling a new born baby!
Gutted now cos my little boy is nearly 7 months and starting to outgrow it - so will have to move on to a sit up seat type thing now :-(
You wont be disappointed!
on 14 January 2013
Great quality and value. Baby loves it and in built seat is a great idea as he feels safe and it has made it so much easier to bathe him. My baby is just over 4 months now (used it after 6 weeks old) and growing too big/tall (he's 18lb) - real shame the larger bath doesn't have the seat! I saw a review saying the bath leaked after 15 mins - mine has been left longer on many occasions (to empty) and it did not leak at all. We have been extremely impressed with this product!
on 1 May 2015
Best baby product we bought! From about 6 weeks baby was able to sit in bath & now at 12 weeks absolutely loves splashing in it. slightly awkward when baby was a newborn as the support got in the way but I'd recommend this to every parent!!
Update: still using this bath at 6 months-I don't want to stop using it! Baby still absolutely loves it. Just buy it-you won't be disappointed.
on 11 March 2015
Good little bath that can be used from birth until your little starts to sit up and climb out! We used from birth until about 7 months. Compact size and the slope means baby sits up nicely leaving both your hands free to wash baby.
on 6 March 2013
Bought this as a gift for a friend based on recommendation and experience of another friend having one. She loved it, and as such has now bought me one for my baby, which I love.
It has a little ledge for resting the baby on making it easier to bathe him.