I bought these as a replacement for ones that came with my waterproof ipod shuffle. They are superb.The design is perfect for proper swimming because the ear bars just donot budge so therefore the earbuds suffer no water drag and completely seal the ear canal.
The sound is loud and clear and excellent value for money. You do need to wear a swimming hat though.
Published 8 days ago by almypal

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item
Published 14 months ago by Marcos souza

5.0 out of 5 stars The design is perfect for proper swimming because the ear bars just donot ..., 16 July 2014
This review is from: PYLE PWPE10B Marine Sport Waterproof In-Ear Earbud Stereo Headphones for iPod/iPhone/MP3 Player (Black) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, 7 May 2013
Marcos souza (rio de janeiro, rj Brazil) - See all my reviews
I was looking for no stars, but there isn't such option. Actually I did not receive these phones because amazon sent these ones instead (http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=X-1+(Powered+by+H2O+Audio)+CB1-BK-X+Flex+All+Sport+Waterproof+In-Ear+Headphones+(Onyx+Black)&rh=n%3A560798%2Ck%3AX-1+(Powered+by+H2O+Audio)+CB1-BK-X+Flex+All+Sport+Waterproof+In-Ear+Headphones+(Onyx+Black)). I do not live in the UK and I was staying at a hotel. So I did not had the option of sending it for exchange. Be careful while taking the produce we chose from the shelves next time.
Marcos Pedrosa de Souza