5.0 out of 5 stars Armani watch
Great watch and price. Arrived safe and sound and half the price of the shops would reccommend this watch to anyone.
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by Lorraine Levin

2.0 out of 5 stars The watch was broken when it first came and after ...
The watch was broken when it first came and after I got it back I found there is dirt on the inside face of the watch
Published 1 month ago by MR KP LI

5.0 out of 5 stars Armani watch, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Emporio Armani Ladies Black Ceramic, AR1401 Round Black Dial Chronograph Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases EVER!!!!!!!, 10 Dec 2014
I was unbelievably surprised at how quick it arrived. I bought this for my girlfriend as a Christmas present, and I'm quite jealous to say the least. The watch is presented in it's beautiful Emporio Armani box along with it's authenticity certificate. The watch itself is better looking in person and looks and feels expensive, heavy in weight as well. All in all I'm extremely impressed with my purchase and can't wait to see her face come Christmas morning. Come to think of it I might invest in the mans one I think 0-))))

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch, 20 Aug 2012
Beautiful watch at a discounted price.
The watch looks tons better than the picture the attention to detail and quality is amazing.
The watch is large allowing the buyer to tailor the watch to their wrists - some people have reviewed this as a negative but honestly if you are going to spend over a £100 on a watch you want it to fit nicely.
Could not recommend more.

Shame about delivery - yodel not the seller. I shall not mark the product or the seller down for the delivery but it is something to consider when buying. Yodel lost the first one the seller sent out and therefore i didn't receive it for my birthday. All in all took approximately 2 weeks to receive when paying for express delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars The watch was broken when it first came and after ..., 31 Oct 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally fake Ceramic, 7 Nov 2012
My mum has a Chanel J12 Ceramic watch and THAT is real ceramic it is durable and everything.
This is not, it is a cheap Japanese strap (even says on teh label when you get it) and when I opened it it was scratched! My mum told me that real ceramic watches do not scratch like that so I promptl;y sent it back which took over 10 days as they never picked it up first time. I would reccomend stay clear away!

Emporio Armani Ladies Black Ceramic, AR1401 Round Black Dial Chronograph  Watch