Price:£9.79+ Free shipping

on 2 March 2013
I have 2 cats and since getting the first one i have always used catsan but recently discovered this litter at about half the price of catsan it does a much better job at containing smells the only drawback is when you pour the litter into the tray there is a lot of dust.

Pros-
Contains smells
Doesnt Stick to paws
very absorbant

Con-
Very dusty when pouring into litter tray
on 23 October 2012
Thomas is best litter I ve ever used.not too dusty no too heavy.just perfect.and most important graet value for money.I tested most of litter available on the market and even most expensive ones can be very messy and not worth the money so I recommend to try Thomas to any cat lover.
on 26 September 2013
BEST PRODUCT. Fantastic price. Ordered cat litter to be delivered as I'm tired of running out and having to schlep heavy bags home. Now have a delivery monthly on "Subscribe & Save". Just wonderful!
on 2 March 2013
I've tried them all. The supermarket own brands, the 'posh' brands, the budget brands and the ones in the big pet supermarket down the road. Thomas brand is the only one I buy now, even if I have to order it online. It's not expensive (in fact it's cheaper than some). It works. I don't have to change it more than once a week (we scoop ever day) and the 8l bag is a week's worth with no messing. (you don't lose half of it from 'clumping' though we do put newspaper or puppy pads underneath the littler itseelf. Not sure what the previous reviewer was talking about with it not containing the smells; this is the only one that does for me. Just add a cat tray liner and you're sorted on ease.
on 19 December 2015
I assume you are referring to my previous purchase, not the one I am still waiting for which was due for arrival on 17 December. My cat loves the Thomas cat litter, though there are occassions when it could be packaged a little better..
on 27 April 2014
We've been using this litter for over a year now and like it indeed, but the packaging this time was horrible - both handles missing, package wrapped in duck-tape throughout and generally looks very messy.
I would recommend the litter but would look for another seller. Major dislike!
We used to Use Thomas Cat litter for our previous Cat, Holly. She died a few years ago at the ripe old age of 19 from kidney failure.
After waiting a couple of years, we adopted two kittens, sisters, and my wife bought some cheap, white cat litter from Asda. It had little blue chips in for "deodorizing" and "anti bacteria". This Asda stuff was excellent, but their little paws left tracks everywhere as the white litter was quite dusty.
So I ordered this large bag of Thomas from Amazon.
It does the job it used to do, and it definitely doesnt Track like the white stuff from Asda.... but...
Man oh MAN!! it STINKS!!
Its very absorbant, but turns a dark grey and stays wet almost permanently, and it has NO deoderant properties and actually lends its own stink to the inevitable cat pee smell.
So, we are back to the cheap white Asda stuff with the blue chips in.
The kittens may well track powder around their tray, but there is no smell, it dries cleanly and quickly, and did I mention it leaves no smell? heh!
Its a pity Amazon dont sell that particular brand, or I`d gladly have that delivered once a month!
on 11 October 2013
I bought this as we are a multi cat family, had bought the smaller packets from the corner shop, but glad that Amazon have this, really good value for money and I have male cats and no smell from them, have now got my mum to order from her for her cats.
on 17 July 2013
Good old Thomas, you can't beat it. Prompt delivery and the bag has handles, which is a big help. I will be organising to have this sent on a regular basis.
on 31 August 2013
A cat litter that suits our purpose perfectly. The subscribe and save feature means that they are cheaper than the high street and get delivered to the door alleviating the need to lug them home from the shops