on 30 December 2011
Bought this to replace a Breville blender whose plastic jug was showing cracks around the base and handle. It had done a good job, being used every morning but now I was looking for an upgrade. I checked out many blenders from Amazon and other websites trying to decide if I wanted to just double the cost or go mega. Finally plumping for the Waring Pro, I couldn't wait to try it as soon as it was delivered. Unpacking it revealed its beauty and its weight. The base is much heavier than my previous blender and the jug, though smaller, has style (not needed for a blender but definately a plus).
My ingredients, some fruit, muesli, honey, Yakult and juice usually half fills the jug but there is no problem at all when the switch is thrown and I can still hear the radio for the 30 to 50 seconds that the beast is unleashed for. A buy to boast about, even tried half a dozen ice-cubes, easy-peasy.
on 11 January 2014
Great small blender. Very powerful. I bought for protein shakes and smoothies. You can drink straight out of the stainless cup. And it's very easy to clean which makes me inclined to use it more often. Feels like it will last forever too. I paid £165 for it which I thought was cheap compared to other retailers.
on 21 May 2015
this blender is ver nice it's handy in that it's small, does not take up much space,can be used as a travel blender and the stainless steel jug
the down side is it lacks power and should have more blending speeds, so it does not blend everything to make it smooth u will find bits still in
on 19 January 2015
I have had this a few weeks now and I cant fault it. I actually bought to replace a magi-mix blender which i sold I was not keen on the rubber inside it and Id find it very hard to clean. I love the fact this is all steel inside even if it not as powerful As my magi-mix This is so easy to clean as well . I have been using with my Philips juicer . Very happy with it worth every Penny .thanks waring
on 25 July 2015