5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase!
I've had the whole range of gloves - leather, neoprene, mesh-backed, etc, but these are some of the most comfortable gloves I've worn! No overwhelming smell of leather, palms of gloves don't peel, good grip and skin can breathe, so hands aren't sweaty and gloves don't smell!
Published on 13 May 2011 by Georgie08

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for rowing.
Not the best for rowing. Still get blisters at top of palms just below the finger digits and inside thumb.
Published 22 months ago by candida proctor

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase!, 13 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars fitness gloves, 12 July 2011
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Women's Cross Training Gloves (Sports)
Wanted some gloves for kettlecise classes and these are perfect. Give you good grip without being bulky and easily come on and off. I got small size fit perfect, great price too !

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 7 Feb. 2012
I use these gloves for my kettle bell exercise class. They are comfortable, cool, and easy to put on and off. I needed gloves to prevent my hands slipping due to sweat, and these are just the job. True to size. I am a 6-7 size glove and the medium is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for rowing., 7 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug. 2013
These are great quality, stylish and they really work. I use them for yoga because I normally slip on the mat but these completely prevent that, making my workouts much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Women's Cross Training Gloves (Sports)
I am now on my second pair of these gloves, which I use regularly for kettle bell classes and weightlifting. They fit well, are comfortable, give good grip and wash well. My first pair lasted ages, but I did eventually manage to wear them out, hence the second pair. I would recommend these gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird smell, 10 July 2014
The smell coming from these is INTENSE. It's like a weird plastic leathery smell and since I store them with other gym clothes it's making them smell too! I'm hoping that with a bit more of an airing this will disappear over time.

The finish isn't great - there are loose threads and it looks a bit slapdash. However, they feel comfy and help me when I'm doing weights but the fit is quite small/snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Oct. 2011
Ms. Kanika Bawa "Kanika...." (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These are the first cross training gloves I have ever had, and am very happy with the quality of this product.
Would certainly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Women's Cross Training Gloves (Sports)
These gloves match my needs in terms of size, confort and ability to stay on while using a cross-trainer. When I am exercising in this way, I never meed to adjust the fitting of the gloves and it is very easy to get used to wearing them without any interference to exercise.

The seller is to be commended for trusting me when I reported that my original order for the gloves had not arrived. They promptly sent me a replacement order and were very courteous concerning the issue, as well as offering an extremely efficient service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves - sturdy but not as thin and flexible as previous gloves, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Women's Cross Training Gloves (Sports)
Got these gloves to use during my daily workout. They were to replace an old worn out pair of Nike training gloves. After reading all of the reviews these seemed like the most appropriate choice. The gloves are extremely comfortable but slightly thicker than the Nike's making gripping dumbells slightly more difficult. They have yet to wear in so it could purely be a matter of their 'newness'. I'll alternate between old and new until I bed the new ones in but all in all very pleased and would recommend.