on 26 July 2013
Worked very well from my laptop running W7, but although it would switch between 2 computers, I couldn't get it to print from my Windows Vista PC. My PC could not see the printer once it was switched over. I had the same problem with a similar product from Belkin. My PC is probably missing a driver.
on 21 January 2014
Used to share a mouse between PC and Mac. The switch is unreliable - sometimes function does not get moved to the new box. Also has "hung" once - requiring all cables to be unplugged before it started working
on 8 January 2015
It barely works. The scroll lock hot key function doesn't work with my keyboard (standard logitech wireless) and the button on the device works when it feels like, and then it takes a long time (around ten seconds) to switch over. Should have just wired in a old school switch to some USB cables.
on 17 April 2015
This is a MANUAL switch. Be aware that the description is misleading saying that this is autoswitch.
Total disappointed as I have bought one to find out that I have to push a button every time swtch users to print.
on 17 April 2015
This is a MANUAL switch.
Bea aware that the description is misleading saying that this is an auto-switch. I've purchase one for work and I'm very disappointed with the product as I have to push the button every time users want to print.
on 2 August 2012
The name of product is very misleading. It's not really Automatic.
You manually have to change over the switch from one computer to the other.

Other than that it works perfect!
on 24 April 2013
Better than the Konig as it detects situation when only one connection is providing power and defaults to that one. I am using more like a docking station in that the 2 connections are never on at the same time.
on 7 June 2013
I really like this little switch. It allows my wife and i to share the printer without too much fuss.
on 28 April 2014
spot on didi exactly as described many thanks for a great product once again its a great product that worked perfectly and arrived on time
on 2 October 2015
Great item, quick delivery no problems.