on 14 February 2012
OK, the Epson 310N is a little ugly, with it's odd bulges sticking out here and there it's not going to win any beauty contests. But who cares?! I wanted a printer that didn't get through a cartridge in 3 weeks and that was also fast. (I run a one man internet business). This Epson is the answer to my prayers. The cartridges hold a massive 76ml of ink in each cartridge, now compare that to my previous ink jet (also an Epson) and it was just 7ml of ink in the black cartridge. Even the high capacity version only held 11ml!!! So let's see, that's about 11 times more ink in one carridge for the Epson 310N. Oh yeah, remember those odd bulges I was talking about? Well that's where those huge cartridges go!

Now, here's a minor minus point. This model does not take the high capacity and super high capacity cartridges like it's big brother the B510 Does. But that really isn't a problem for my business use as even the basic 76ml cartridge should last me for months! Oh yes, let's not forget the savings made on the ink. My old printer cartridges were costing me about £11.00 each, so to get the same amount of ink as one of the B310N cartridges would cost me (11 x 7ml cart @£11.00 each) £121.00!!! If you buy the B310N's cartridges from Amazon they cost just £25.00! That's a huge saving, less packaging for the environment, less time and hassle changing them, - a no brainer really!

OK, So I said I also wanted a fast printer, boy this a huge step up from those personal printers, it spits pages like an angry tiger. I will say that there is a delay if you haven't printed anything for a while, as the printer goes into power save mode and has to 'wake up' first. But once it has done so, it's like it's had a can of Red Bull and nothing's a challenge!

Another plus point is you can fill the paper cassette (tray) with a whole ream (500 sheets) of paper!

So the beast has met and exceeded my expectations so far. It was very easy to set up, the instructions are kept to just pictures with a minium of actual words, ensuring that the procedure is straight forward for anybody.

I highly recommend this machine, it has the benefits of a laser, with lower running costs.
on 5 June 2011
We bought an Epson B500DN a few years ago, when they first came out and it has been brill but now needs some work on it, we found it was cheaper to buy this one than have that one repaired, and it performs much the same, top quality and economical.

Its easy to use, large ink tanks easy to change, lever up, pull out, push new one in lever down and its away again. Paper cassette holds a ream and top chute holds about 100 sheets.

Comparing it to the B-500DN, it doesn't do the high capacity cartridges, but it is still economical to run and around £200 cheaper to buy than the B-500DN.
on 16 April 2014
The printer came open and refurbished cartridges were new but opened.
Packing hand made​​.
By starting the printer gave me an error function ....
I had to open the printer and an electrical cable was disconnected. (a technician)
By making the printer print head does not print well and I sent the printer in Epson service center.

then:
- Shipment - Excellent
- Price - Excellent
- Packaging - Open
- Discomfort - Long Time
- Loss of time - Long Time
- Not recommended for businesses or individuals .... material stock and not working.
on 28 June 2011
Highly satisfied with this business inkjet. Very fast and economical for any business wanting to print lots of stuff on plain paper. The print quality for text is not the very best but nevertheless it is perfectly acceptable. I did not realise that it was plain paper only when I bought the machine but, in my case , it did not matter. Glossy stuff can always be printed on a separate machine. My needs were for speed and economy and I got both.
on 14 October 2011
Arrived Next Day...... Great
2nd one we have purchased.... A very nice Printer
The first was so Good!
Not cheap.... but you gets what you pay for.