5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness it has arrived
My 5 year old has been wanting to see this (having missed it at the cinema) for months, since last year in fact.
It is great fun, the story is exciting and has humour and I love the realism of the clouds in the sky.

The stormy night on the lighthouse, the forest fire and Elvis winning his first bravery medal! I never knew that Station Officer Steele had...
Published on 15 April 2010 by Helpless

3.0 out of 5 stars So far so good ....
I bought this for my 2 year old son who loves Fireman Sam but we haven't managed to get to the end of the film yet as its an hour long and my son doesn't have the attention span to watch it all yet but so far its very enjoyable but very much more animated than what we are used to watching on the TV.

If you have a Fireman Sam fan def worth buying it.
Published on 8 May 2010 by Gemma Dewdrop

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Great Fire of Pontypandy DVD, 21 May 2010
A. Low (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam - The Great Fire Of Pontypandy [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Wow, what an awesome movie. I could not find it New Zealand so ordered it online. It arrived promptly and had a poster and stickers inside it as well! My four year old son loves Fireman Sam and this movie hit the spot. Would recommend to any fans.

3.0 out of 5 stars So far so good ...., 8 May 2010

If you have a Fireman Sam fan def worth buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It keeps him quiet so Im well happy., 8 Aug 2014
Got this for my son to watch on long trips in the car. It keeps him quiet so Im well happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Oct 2014
This is a favourite with the grandson. A must for any fireman Sam fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars be careful about DVD format, 12 May 2011
Eric R. Johnson (Princeton NJ) - See all my reviews
Poor ignorant American buys DVD from the UK, and finds that US and UK have different formats for DVDs. Check the format number 1 = US, 2 = EU, 3 & 4 for rest of world. Once we solved this, the DVD itself was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
M. A. Norman (Royston, Herts. UK) - See all my reviews
Good for youngsters!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam, 9 Feb 2014
DVD pauses at the start a couple if times but plays fine after that and my son lives it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
GREAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sep 2014
a+

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong DVD, 4 Sep 2013
The DVD that was delivered was not the one in question, I paid and ordered for fireman Sam, great fire of pondypandy however when opened it was a different fireman DVD (one which we already have), but could not explain this to my little boy on e opened.
Very disappointed