on 3 June 2015
This is exactly what I wanted - a thin, lightweight sleeve that would protect my camera in my hand luggage or rucksack without having to carry an additional camera bag. I've carried it around my neck with this on whilst climbing around rocky beaches and it's protected the camera from all knocks and scratches. Fits my Canon 6D perfectly. Read a couple of reviews saying the buttons were funny but work great for me. Bargain.
on 23 April 2013
This is a great product, if you don't want to carry a big case or bag. You can fold it away or hook it to your person, offers good protection from the elements. A little zip pocket for filters or cloth or Sd cards etc, versatile and durable. Excellent
on 9 November 2014
Useful for taking camera out in bag when on holiday. Doesn't offer much protection from big knocks I would imagine, as it's not very thick. Would protect from scratches and will keep the dust and crumbs off though!
on 20 December 2013
Very good, seems to give adequate protection, light and compact.
Only minus point is that it could benefit from some means to retain it when the camera is removed.
Need more time to test it properly
on 7 October 2015
Very good case. Not the thickest material so I would recommend a different case if you are going on a active holiday or think you might bang it a lot, but it keeps it safe enough for casual use, and it's not as massive as most other cases.
on 17 July 2015
It will do the job its intended to do, IE Protect the camera. Small issue, id would rather it have a velcro fastening rather than the press stud rubberised flap. I cant see that standing up to much wear. Ive had the stud fastener pull through or the fabric tear on simular fasteners before.
on 18 December 2014
I purchased this product mainly for one reason, I was looking to protect my DSLR while NOT having a bulky holster bag. Since I own a D5300 and since I only carry my 35mm prime around, this product suits me perfectly.

Convenient as well when you want to put your camera in a backpack (like a standard eastpack) and still want the camera to be protected.

That's something which was annoying to do with a holster bag which takes way more room, even the smallest holster bag have lot of room wasted inside. This item is not really meant to be used as a standalone to carry your camera around. You'd better off with something like the Amazon basic Holster Camera Case for that.

One small downside, the two small buttons to close the bag looks flimsy and aren't really practical. Good product overall still.
on 15 November 2014
I agree with other reviews about the case being on the snug side. I think a reinforcement to the top flap where the flash bracket rubs might improve matters as I can see this wearing thin over time.Or perhaps cut the top a little looser to allow for the bulge. Or both.
on 26 May 2014
Bought this for my Nikon d3200 as I needed something that was not cumbersome to carry the camera around in whilst on holiday but would also protect the camera.
This fits the camera in it quite snugly & is easy to insert & take out. The foam is a good light protective cover & the zip pocket allows you to store a card or two or maybe a bit of cash.
I would recommend this item & would definitely purchase again.
on 22 June 2015
Feels very weak, we will see how it behaves, but it is just... ok. Not for paying 20+€ to be honest. Also, the closing is in a very inaccessible zone, so I can predict some issues when I start using it. We'll see how that goes, but cannot see it lasting long due to the poor materials and the minim padding..