on 10 June 2013
This little set is so sweet and has enough pieces to be interesting. If your child is a fan of cats and dogs, then this is a nice present. I really recommend it.
on 8 January 2013
Arrived on time

My son (4) requested a pet toy dog house in his Santa letter, it wasn't easy to source one :) This did the job nicely. It's good for imaginary play and has been a welcome addition to our farm. It seems well built so hopefully it will last. Happy with our purchase.
on 7 February 2013
got this to go with our daughters dolls house. love all the le toy van range and this is a very nice addition to any doll house.
excellent quality
on 15 May 2013
I bought this as an extra birthday present for my daughter, for her doll's house and she adores it! Highly recommended
on 22 December 2013
Cute little cat and dog pet set to add to any dolls house. Nicely made. Great to have wooden toys.
on 29 December 2015
Excellent quality. Really cute little addition to any dolls house. My little girl loves them!
on 21 January 2014
I purchased this item to go with my granddaughter's doll's house but the items are not in proportion to the other furniture in the house. They would be ideally suited to a larger doll's house.
on 1 March 2016
3 year old grandaughter really likes this set which was bought for dolls house. Good value for the money
on 22 November 2012
My daughter brought these to go with her dolls house, she was really pleased with all the Items, Thankyou so much.
on 6 January 2015
So sweet, great for playhouse/dolls house, my grandson loved these., good quality.