Metal Type: Sterling Silver|Change
Price:£14.30+ £1.95 shipping

on 23 September 2012
Whilst I bought this toe ring knowing it was gold on silver, the gold wore off after just one weeks wear
Very disappointing
on 24 August 2014
Had a proper gold ring very similar to this but after wearing daily for bout 3yrs it finially broke I looked to replace it but because of price of gold I was hesitant, so thought id try this because of very reasonable price. Well I am very happy only had it for a week still looking good, just hope gold doesn't wear off, mind you hardly break the bank to replace. Only issue is its quite large in diameter but have solved that by squeezeing the ends over each other its very comfy on my toe.
on 11 June 2014
This toe ring was bought as a replacement for a similar 9ct gold ring that I have replaced now at least 4 times over the years and has become exceptionally expensive to keep on doing. I cannot do without one having worn a toe ring now for many years so I was looking for a cheaper alternative. This ring fit the bill nicely, by far cheaper, not that you would know it by looking at it. The design is lovely, and although it is a tad too big for my toe (it does move around a bit), it doesn't spoil the overall effect and is in no way uncomfortable. I'm hoping it lasts a while but at this price it's well worth the money and won't cost the earth to replace. One happy customer!
on 23 June 2013
Arrived fairly quickly but not as quick as another type I ordered. That said, it came with a box to put it in if a present and it is lovely.
on 25 May 2014
Really lovely we'll worth the money it looks really good and would use seller again I would recommend this item to anyone
on 17 April 2012
I bought this as a gift for my Son-in-law, he really likes it. Makes him feel young again! Hes only 46.
on 3 May 2014
I have waited a long time for this item to be back in stock and it was well worth the wait, I have a few celtic knot items and this just finishes off the set, love it and so does my husband.
on 14 December 2013
I bought this for my wife for Christmas as her last one broke. It was impossible to buy at a jewellers and so I was very pleased to obtain it. Good quality and my wife is very pleased.
on 8 September 2014
Very pretty and delicate. However because I have to take it off and on all the time depending on my activities, it broke with metal fatigue.
on 7 March 2014
nice to look at & exactly as described.good delivery times, dunno what else to say about this but need to fill the space up!!!