5.0 out of 5 stars Take them correctly and you will see results.
These are lethal. However they work. If your not willing to drink ALOT of water, Eat correctly and work out then these will make you feel like complete s***. If you are willing then these are amazing.
Published 6 days ago by Victoria plunkett

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable
To be honest, I was sceptical anyway about these. The research isn't great that goes along side them. In terms of increasing your body temperature, no, it doesn't do that, but the amount of caffeine in there sure made me buzz out my face like a crack taking tramp. So I suppose I worked a bit harder in the gym. It's like a pre-workout essentially. But most of the...
Published 2 months ago by alistair soutar

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Self Hurting, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Grenade Thermo Detonator Thermogenic Weight Management Capsules - Tub of 100 (Personal Care)
didnt work for me....2 hours after taking them i was running to the toilet every time....

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, 31 July 2014
Alana Darling (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These tablets left me in hospital suffering from severe panic attacks and I didn't loose any weight I do not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fat burner out there, 25 Aug 2014
Excellent product combined with diet and training you will see the results in a month

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Add Effort!!, 26 Jun 2013
Since an embarrassing triple chin photo 3 years ago, I've been trying to lose weight and get myself into shape. I'm a guy in his mid 30s, 6'4", previously skinny as a rake - but an endless supply of crisps, pork pies and KFC had taken their toll. Over the past 3 years I started to eat far better, binned fizzy drinks, started to run & workout, but unless I focused solidly I couldn't keep the weight off and would easily slide back up to 15 & 1/2 stone.

I decided in March to really go for it or to give up and embrace the flab. Looking in health stores, my head was turned by the novel packaging of Grenade. Before taking the plunge I looked into the product's rep and it did seem to be highly recommended. So, I invested in a Grenade, unsure as to what would happen.

The first week was pretty odd. I recommend that you start on the half dosage!! I felt absolutely hyper, so full of energy - I was hitting the gym waaay harder than before - I was convinced those first few days that I had to be taking something illegal! I highly recommend you start taking them on a day you aren't at work, and due to the amount of water you have to drink, when you'll be able to visit the toilet often. As well as a seemingly endless supply of energy, my previously insatiable hunger was controlled - I was eating but was content with half the portions I'd previously been putting away.

The end of the first week was a disappointment - I had not lost anything! Unperturbed, I moved up to full dosage and tried to eat better and drink less alcohol - although at this point I still wasn't putting in maximum effort. At the end of week two, I weighed in - and had lost 9lbs!! Unsurprisingly I tried the scales a few times, in shock! I could not believe it - had this been the only drop in weight I would have been happy, but it kept coming. I realized 9lbs was a platform to build on, so at this point I took the whole process as seriously as I could, and I found that my fitness was improving as fast as the weight was dropping off.

At the end of 2 Grenades, in just under 2 months, I had lost two stone. My body started to get used to the capsules at this point, and with birthday celebrations coming up, I took 5 weeks off. In this time even with said celebrating, I still managed to maintain the weight loss. I then decided to go back for more, and 2 weeks into Grenade number 3, I'm at 13 stone, which I didn't think would be possible, and I'm constantly having to have discussions about my new figure as I'm told it's really noticeable!

The biggest compliment I can give Grenade other than my personal experiences is that at the beginning of the process, my work colleagues and friends scoffed at the packaging and the idea that the capsules could help weight loss. 3 months later it's no longer something that is joked about and I am now seemingly becoming a Grenade salesman in my social circles!

What I will say is that having experience with them, it's clear that the effort you put in is fairly crucial. They are not miracle pills! Weight loss on weeks that I drank lots of alcohol and ate constant junk food did not come anywhere near those weeks where I watched what I ate and trained regularly. I would recommend only having cheat dinners and alcohol twice per week or less and training 4 or more times per week for best results.

All in all Grenade has changed my life. It may sound like a cliche but it's helped me shed the weight I wanted, get in the best shape I've ever been in and gain confidence in my appearance, all in such a short space of time - I can't recommend these highly enough to you - as long as you're motivated and willing to put the effort in, you're sure to have the same success I have!

5.0 out of 5 stars A* Many Thanks, 8 Mar 2014
Used it before Great Product !! Better if we could Refill the container have a collection of them.Still Great !!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Aug 2014
Sorry nothing wrong with the seller but the item just didn't work

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 April 2014
This product Does exactly what it says if you follow the guide, high recommend this item to any serious trainers

5.0 out of 5 stars Do actually work, 3 Dec 2013
Great product, does what it says on the box, i feel it really suppreses my appetite, and when you work out the energy boost to gain is good like 2xred bulls! Lol

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOOOOM, 26 Mar 2013
Arrived on time, works great as a preworkout boost and no crash post session. Be carefull when opening the tub, I bet first time you open it the tabs go everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Great stuff worked really well with good results

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›