5.0 out of 5 stars A Better Phone than Iphone .....?, 17 Jun 2010
O. Saleem "Tech Guy" (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HTC Nexus One, Unlocked SIM Free, Near Mint (Electronics)
Nexus One ... is drawing numerous comparisons to the iPhone. ... That's as it should be. ... [But] it takes days, if not weeks, to unlearn your iPhone habits and judge Android on its own merits. Imagine if you took a longtime Windows user and sat them in front of a Mac for a couple days. They'd probably complain about superficial things. ... It's not until a week or two ... that you overcome these issues and begin to fully grasp some of the benefits.
...
I know, because I had the same experience when I made the leap from the iPhone to Android a few months ago. ... Android made me feel stupid. ... [But] a week or so later, it clicked. ... Many of these iPhone users who are testing out Android for the first time tend to get hung up on things that feel unfamiliar, or are griping about issues that will only affect them once in a blue moon. ... Until you've taken the plunge to see what lies beneath its less-polished exterior, you haven't really seen what it has to offer

5.0 out of 5 stars Like-for-like replacement, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: HTC Nexus One, Unlocked SIM Free, Near Mint (Electronics)
I had been given a Nexus One and then lost it. I liked it well enough to be keen to replace it exactly. I was glad to find one at a good price. It was dispatched very promptly, with all accessories in place. I'm happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AAAAA++++, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: HTC Nexus One, Unlocked SIM Free, Near Mint (Electronics)
Very fast delivery and product was as described....love this phone, I think it's better then I PHONE. hope to shop from you again A+ for you.:

HTC Nexus One, Unlocked SIM Free, Near Mint