5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trampoline
Not having heard of this brand, I was at first a little unsure, but I needn't have been. We've had this now for 6 months, the kids love it. One of the unique points is the ladder, which others don't appear to have, but makes getting on for even my two year old easy.

The zip fastening seems more durable than some, with additional clips for back-up.

It...
Published on 16 Aug 2010 by Jon Clayton

1.0 out of 5 stars Ties broken after first use
Not very good. After my 9yr old daughter used this for the first time the ties that hold the cushioning to the metal frame have broken. Trying to contact the seller who have asked for photos which I have supplied but had no response since.
Published on 26 July 2010 by Jayne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trampoline, 16 Aug 2010
Jon Clayton "Jon Clayton" (Marlow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cortez Premier 10ft Trampoline with Enclosure and Ladder (Misc.)

It only took me about an hour and a half to put it up on my own, and nothing was too tricky (other than avoiding knocking out my daughters with the poles!).

Highly recommended.

Update August 2010: The trampoline is now a year old and the plastic that holds the net to the poles has degraded to such an extent that the nets started to fall off. I have tied them back up with string, and it seems to be holding.

If you want a new net this can be purchased from Fun 4 kids, but this costs £60.

Note that I wrote my review for the hexagonal trampoline, this appears to have been replaced by a round one with a reinforced rim around the top of the net, which may well address the issue I had.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Excellent fun, 27 Mar 2010
The delivery was fast, i ordered it at 10pm on a Wednesday Night and it arrived by lunchtime on the Friday Morning.

The instructions were not very good and several times we had to go back and change things which was quite time consuming. You mainly just had to use a lot of common sense. Once the frame was put together, the rest was pretty simple.

It took a two people approx 2-3hours from start to finish.

The kids love it and its great value for money and i know with the zip on the enclosure, they are safe.

The only issue we do have is around the top of the enclosure, the netting sags where the poles are not straight but we are tying to fix it.

Generally, i would say this is an excellent purchase and comes highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trampoline, 30 Jun 2013
This trampoline was bought to replace and older one that was showing it age. It was very easy to put together following the instructions. It is a well built trampoline and seems quite sturdy. I have not used the ladder as my kids are big enough to get on it themselves and if we have younger family members around I would not want then climbing up the ladder to the trampoline on there own. The net system is very good especially the flexible pole that keeps the top of the net in place. The only recommendation I would have is to buy an anchor kit as not long after getting the trampoline the wind picked it up and blew it into our fence bending 4 of the net poles. These are all fixed now and the trampoline is anchored down and working fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the kids, 7 Sep 2013
D. M. Maclean "D Maclean" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter's birthday. It went up in just around an hour. It is well put together and is very sturdy. My daughter and all of her friends have had a lot of fun on it already. I only have two minor issues, firstly I feel the ladder should be fixed to the frame of the trampoline to provide a more solid access/ egress. The other issue is that one of the skirts elastic ties came off within a fortnight. On the whole it seems like great value for money which the kids are enjoying safely and should for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trampoline, 1 July 2013
This is a great trampoline and so easy to assemble and sturdy too. My kids love it. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trampoline.., 19 May 2013
The delivery service was great, The trampoline was easy to put together and a lot sturdier than the previous one. The kids have been playing on it for the last month and so far no complaints at all !

5.0 out of 5 stars Cortez 10ft Trampoline, 2 Jan 2013
Very pleased with the trampoline which was bought for 3 children - aged 8 and 9 - and it has proved ideal for them. Grown ups have also had great fun on the trampoline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant trampoline, 1 Nov 2012
The trampoline was easy enough to assemble and is very sturdy. The children use it daily and are going to get years more pleasure as the quality of this trampoline is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, 3 Feb 2014
Bought this as a christmas present for my two boys aged 11 and 12, delivery was much soon than expected so it was a bit tricky keeping it hidden until putting it up on Christmas Eve. My husband and oldest son (17) put it together in 2 hours in the snow they said it was easy to put together the only problem was the weather conditions,! Kids loved it played on it for most of Christmas Day and to be fair come rain or shine have done so just about every day since . The only problem we've had is that two of the ties that keep the springs covered have come off so the edging skirt flaps in the wind on one side - however once the kids are on it it falls back into place. Great buy would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good value, 15 Oct 2013
I have owned this for several months now. There are several features I like about this trampoline. The safety net being supported by the glass fibre ring is a big improvement compared to my last trampoline. The safety net poles bolt to the legs so they can't twist or slip down and they bolt sufficiently low down to be stron rather than some that seem to bolt only close to the top of the legs. The entrance both zips and has plastic clips to secure it shut. The safety net comes down to the outside edge rather than the inside of the pad round the springs. This gives more space inside the enclosure. So far nothing has broken or come unstitched and I am very pleased. My only gripe is that the safety pad covering the springs could do with some drainage holes or ventilation so it can dry out. Once it is wet and you start jumping, streams of water run down the jump mat towards the middle and this is annoying.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›