on 30 September 2011
The reviews here decided me to buy this replacement for a trolley whose wheels disintegrated on its sixth use. These certainly LOOK stronger...remains to be seen.
As well as the purse pocket, zipped, there's also an umbrella/hangbag pouch, of sensible dimensions, which means I can shop uncluttered. How thoughtful is that?

Delivery in advance of promise, and price most competitive--cheaper than on eBay in fact--with free delivery.
Well pleased so far.
on 30 November 2012
This is a good size trolley and it folds for storage. The only criticism is, perhaps, that the top cover is not sufficiently large to covers the goods when loaded to capacity. The cover also does not have a means of securing.
However, it is otherwise a good trolley.
on 31 October 2011
I had a look at loads of shopping trolley's before purchasing this one. After reading the good reviews I went ahead and bought it. It is great, its light easy to handle and holds a full weeks shopping.
on 25 March 2013
this was a gift to a fellow with a bad back. He used to struggle to the shops then carry his shopping home. This trolley is brilliant its large and very light weight and glides along with no effort. Very suitable for a man.
on 22 October 2011
This item is an ideal size and is convenient as it folds down flat for storage and easy to prepare for use. Lightweight for easy carrying and strongly made, and has plenty of space for carrying a weeks shopping.
on 12 February 2012
This trolley arrived next day by Royal Mail. Great service and I'm very happy with the design and quality. I had trouble finding out the handle height before buying it, so if anyone else is interested it is 94cm off the ground. I'm 5'7'' but have long legs and even with 2-3 inch heals, I don't have to stoop at all to pull this trolley. A recommended back saver for a non-driver!
33 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2011
I live on the second floor and so have to haul my trolley up thirty steps. I found it easy to do with this trolley because it could rest on each step. The only drawback I found was that the handle was slightly too short to be comfortable.I am 5 feet eleven inches.

Excellent value for the money
55 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2011
I spent quite a while looking for a shopping trolley that would hold a weekly food shop and not make me look like a granny.
Found it! This trolley easily holds the weekly food shop; a quantity that usually filled 2 to 3 'bags for life'. It's very easy to handle, light when empty and easily controlled and steered when full. The wheels are large enough to make pulling the loaded trolley up a step easy and they have tyres that make it quiet to pull around. I'm very pleased with it, a great buy.
Only slight concern - no way to fasten closed the top flap.
on 22 July 2011
Managed to get Mother's entire M&S shop into the bag which is stable, sturdy, spacious and doesn't look bad either.
Mother is 85 and loves it, partly because it's a steadying influence for her wobbly walking.
Good value.
on 7 May 2011
Love it! Nice looking, have had a lot of people ask me where I got it, and a lady tried to walk off with it when I was shopping!!!!!!!!! Excellent service. Very, very good!