on 5 August 2013
This was a really good watch! It was delivered super fast and the packaging is brilliant! Better than I expected! I got the small size asi don't have a big wrist. I thought it might be too small for me but I took a risk and it fits perfectly!
on 8 December 2010
the only one i could find in the world at the time and was delivered in good condition -in quick time and exactly the one i wanted -made my wife very happy and thats good for me -browny points for atleast a day-very good bussines to deal with + would recomend highly.
on 8 June 2014
This watch was perfect for my girlfriend, it was good quality. Delivery was next day and was a good price better than you could buy in the shop and well packaged. You wouldn't regreat buying this watch x
on 27 April 2014
What can I say
The watch works well
It looks good and is still working 1 year later
And is still purple
on 28 August 2013
I love this watch. It's a great colour and not too big. I've got slim wrists and it doesn't look too huge. If you're debating whether to buy it or not-go ahead. The price is also very good and well worth it.
on 28 January 2014
clear , fashonable watch with a clear easy to read face, very comfortable to wear, at an affordable price great size
on 10 September 2013
Husband chose for my birthday
Never take it off and never worn any of my watches before this one
The best
on 9 January 2014
My daughter loves this watch - she is the envy of her mates etc and is well chuffed. Which makes me happy too.
on 23 October 2015
First ice watch owned. The colour as expected bright and fun. Good size face for me as I have tiny wrists. Generally comfortable but the strap is quite short so difficult to get a truly comfortable fit i.e. when wrists get hot the strap becomes very tight and when loosened to make it more comfortable it then slips around wrist.
The date is very difficult to view on he watch face, but the rest of the face is clear and easy to read. A good everyday watch which due to its colour brightens winter days!!!
on 2 February 2014
I bought this for my Wife at christmas-She LOVES it (more than me i think).very nice & comfortable to wear.