5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little watch
Published 20 months ago by sgoddy

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch
Watch strap to small, as I wanted the smaller face,next size up too big.sent it back, will look again .
Published 19 months ago by AJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little watch, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ice-Watch Sili Forever Pink Small Silicone Strap SI.PK.S.S (Watch)
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter. It's a perfect little gift and she loves it. Nice watch, with date and pretty colour. Turned up quickly as well. The only confusion I came across was at the checkout. You have to select a size of "Unisex" or "Small" with no indication of what that means. I guessed that it meant strap size, so bought the small (for a child). Turns out it means the face size. Fortunately, small, still works for me, but I might have been a bit unhappy if that had gone wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 2 Dec 2012
I chose a 5 star rating because my ice watch is so amazing, I'm literally in love with it! Tthe watch was delivered within 3 days of purchase so I didn't have to wait long and it was rather cheap compared to other prices I had found on the internet. I definately recommend this watch for all women any age, it is perfect especially as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Ice watch, 15 Jan 2014
This is a fantastic item, my daughter loves it. They strap has many holes so it fits her wrist perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 19 May 2014
My lovely daughters gave me Amazon vouchers for Mother's Day and I bought this pretty little watch which I love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 15 Jan 2013
my husband got this for me for christmas and it hasnt been off my wrist since excellent value thankyou .

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch - love the colour!!!, 6 Nov 2013
Very fast delivery and what a lovely watch!!! Very pretty colour. I was a little confused on what size to order as you have to choose small or unisex with no explanation. Just to clarify this is face size not strap. I would recommenend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 18 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 29 Jan 2013
I am already a proud owner of an Ice watch, a gift from the wife, so I returned the favour with an ice watch for her, cracking little watch