5.0 out of 5 stars great canon copy, works!
lost your charger? I did, so needed a (not too cheap) replacement, didn't want to burn the house down.
And great news it hasn't and it working a dream. camera is back to working, all good.
Published on 22 Sep 2011 by Y. Chan

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery Charger
When the product arrived swiftly I was not overly happy with the packaging.

However, it did charge my new battery and for the price I am currently happy at the purchase.
Published on 28 April 2012 by SJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery Charger, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Canon LC-E8 Battery Charger (for Canon EOS 550D/600D/650D Battery LP-E8) (Accessory)
When the product arrived swiftly I was not overly happy with the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars great canon copy, works!, 22 Sep 2011
Y. Chan (London, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars First time use and it doesn't work, 31 July 2013
Bought last October. First time used today only to find out it does not power up.
Compared to my charger than came with my 600d it appears to me to be a CHEAP Chinese copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon LC E8 Battery Charger, 29 May 2014
Bought this for my friend as he was having trouble getting one, it was a good price and works a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 24 April 2014
No issues at all with this, have used it several times to charge the batteries and they all work fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as same as the original charger, 24 April 2014
Not as same as the original charger for Cannon EOS 550D. but it's ok for use. The one I receive should not than expansive

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Snapper, 1 April 2014
Working well...half the original price... I am well pleased with this battery Canon charger what more can you say....Happy snapper.:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great charger, 14 Aug 2013
I was very worried about buying this as I wasn't sure if it would be ok for my camera, it was absolutely fine though and so far I've had no problems with it. I'm happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item...does the work, 17 Jun 2013
I am Very happy with this charger I bought , works like as orginal one...very effective... comes with very good packaging... Must say appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Jun 2013
I recently lost my charger and after shopping around this was the best value genuine one I could find. Very good service, it arrived within a couple of days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›