5.0 out of 5 stars Ventura Racing Star Childrens Ski Helmet 48 - 54cm
Comfortable and a lovely shiney finish. Very good value for money. Only thing I would say is that it is definitely on the small side of its sizing. As an adult I normally wear a childs helmet but this one didn't fit me but fitted my 11 year old daughter a treat.
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by T. Richardson

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.........
Published 13 months ago by Collette E Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Ventura Racing Star Childrens Ski Helmet 48 - 54cm, 21 Feb 2011
T. Richardson (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing........., 24 Oct 2013
Ordered this as my son wanted a helmet with a visor. Was very disappointed that it didnt have one despite stating it did in the description. Contacted seller to be told it doesnt actually include a visor so was falsely advertising. was offered £3.75 for 'missing item'. Completely disappointed and would not recommend this product IF you want what it states in the description!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Helmet, 30 Jan 2013
Having bought my little grandson a bike, I thought it best to get a helmet as well. He loves both and thinks he's a racing driver! Good product, good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice helmet but too small, 31 July 2014
Bonita Red (Lancashire,UK) - See all my reviews
Found this helmet too small for my grandson. He is only 8, yet it wouldn't fit..... So returned. There wasn't a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sep 2014
very good purchase it fitted my 5 year old daughter's head perfectly ,very happy with it.