5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Wedding Present
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Lorna K

1.0 out of 5 stars STILL WAITING!!
I ordered this rose plant on the 20th of March for a present.Anniversary was on 22nd and party 23rd so assumed plenty of time but didnt want to order earlier as hoped delivered on 23rd for party.Arrived 26th!!!.If I had known delivery would take so long I would have ordered earlier to save the horror of no present!!!
Published 8 months ago by irene anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Wedding Present, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: ROSE GOLDEN CELEBRATION- (Ausgold)PBR Superb Gift Rose Golden Wedding Anniversary,50th Wedding Anniversary Gifts
Stuck for a present for my parents 50th anniversary, I hit on this idea. The rose was dispatched promptly and arrived in time to be planted and on show for the big occasion. It was a very healthy plant (mother is a gardener and knows about these things)and just managed to produce a flower on their anniversary. Obviously being the summer, mother nature helped here. The same rose for a winter anniversary would'nt look so good for the occasion. The rose is still healthy, and (end of november) just about still in bloom. It has a lovely scent and looks as good as the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars A unique gift idea, 2 April 2014
I ordered this as a gift for my parents anniversary. I placed my order yesterday morning and it was delivered to my parents this morning, they are delighted and said the rose is a good healthy plant with lots of new shoots. It has now been planted and they are looking forward to enjoying beautiful blooms for years to come. Very impressed with the quality and excellent service and can't recommend this product enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Rose, 14 Mar 2013
Chosen to go with a single rose of the same type received as a gift. Thess arrived in very good conditiion and were promptly placed in the ground, looking healthy and ready to grow. They were better than the single one grown locally. The weather since has been harsh and I hope this will not affect the roses too much.I was surprised at the possible range of gift plants available and have kept the catalogue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 24 Mar 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friends who are celebrating their Golden Wedding, it arrived quickley and in good condition. Looking forward to seeing it in full bloom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2013
Very speedy delivery, well packaged, very healthy plant, would certainly buy again from Giftplant, was a gift for the in-laws and they were very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product & Fast Delivery, 23 Sep 2014
I ordered this on Sunday for a Golden Wedding gift for this coming Thursday and I am thrilled to say that it arrived Tuesday morning - very well packed for the delivery and in excellent condition on arrival. It doesn't have any blooms on it but there are 4 buds so I am hopeful that we may get a flower for the big day! As per another comment - "gift wrapped" is a bit of a stretch as for such a wonderful ocassion as 50 years married the yellow tissue paper is not really my idea of gift wrapping but to each their own. I am more than satisfied with the product and delivery - excellent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden rose, 10 Feb 2014
I have give it a 4 because the plant was nice but nearly a week to come and box broken

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 30 May 2013
everything I expected,on time and in good order.i will use you again and recommend you to my friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars I was contacted within 24 hours by Giftaplant and a replacement was couriered to me the next day and arrived in perfect conditio, 11 Sep 2014
After a little hiccup with delivery of the first plant. I was contacted within 24 hours by Giftaplant and a replacement was couriered to me the next day and arrived in perfect condition. I thought this would be the ideal present for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary as both are keen gardeners.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely plant, 25 April 2014
came quickly and they plant looked very healthy and as though it would flower soon, so very very happy, the gift wrapping was nothing special so I ended up taking it off and doing my owner