5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else worked for red flush...this does!
Published 16 months ago by NHow

3.0 out of 5 stars but it's better than nothing
I got this as a replacement for the Boots No 7 primer which I think they've stopped making. This is OK. It has a bit of glitter in it, which I'm not keen on, but it hides my apple cheeks just enough, and my foundation goes over it no problem. It has dimethicone or something in it, which makes it feel strangely smooth, but it's better than nothing.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs Miggins

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else worked for red flush...this does!, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: L'Oreal studio secrets professional anti redness skin primer (Personal Care)
I have an embarassing condition for as long as I can remember. Whenever I have a glass of wine (particularly white), blow dry my hair or get very warm I look like I've got severe sun burn. I've tried other more expensive products that didn't work at all. This primer really does the job for me. It comes out of the container very green. I thought I'd probably end up looking like the Wicked Witch of the West so I applied it very sparingly. To my amazement and delight the green disappeared and my skin was left a paler shade....no red!! Now I can go out for the evening and not worry. Wish I'd known about this stuff years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Stuff, 10 April 2013
This product is great, covers red easily and is a good base for your foundation. Definitely buying more. Great for redness around the nose and the cheeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 3 Jun. 2013
At first when I applied it, I thought it just looked too green and strange on my skin, and didn't blend in too well. However when I applied my foundation it noticeably reduced the redness on my cheeks. Although I've only used it once I would recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars primer made me look ill, 11 May 2014
Made skin look too Green even with foundation on. So people thought I looked ill especially when makeup rubbed off

4.0 out of 5 stars really good but it has glitter in., 13 Jan. 2014
really good product it reduces redness so well. You still will have to use a concealer to cover up the redness you cant just use it to get rid of redness it tones it down. My only problem is that it has glitter in,i thought it was gonna be matte but thats just me i don't like glitter in my products but i would still recommend it to people with redness.

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last, no more red, 25 May 2014
Wow! what a difference this product makes, tones down redness, and especially around spots works a treat. I then apply my foundation, and something wonderful happens. non greasy, nice smelling, and does not block pores. Excellent value for money, excellent seller, delivered very quickly, many thanks :) Highly recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars Great size, poor performance., 18 July 2015
I read mixed reviews and decided to try this product. The tube/pump packaging is convenient and easy to travel with. I found the formula to be extremely thin but not build-able. I used a tiny amount to work into the reddest areas first. It takes a long time to absorb into the skin and didn't really tone down the redness in my cheeks (or the occasional breakout blemish) even after drying. Tested with and without a primer. It doesn't cope as a primer in itself either. I won't be re-stocking.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 July 2014
Bought this as well as SBC Concealer Compact Green - both give a good cover. But I prefer this liquid to apply. However to not put too much on as only a little is needed and pat into your skin. Gives a better base for your foundation to pat on top of that. A light dusting of powder and it will last all day. I have had Rosacea for a long time and would not go without a green primer. This is the best to date that I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT 😁, 2 May 2015
DebbieP (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I love this primer. I have terrible red blotchy skin and when I first put this on I looked green. Very strange but at least the redness has gone. As another reviewer has mentioned, I dabbed it on let it dry and dabbed on my liquid foundation om top. No more red coming through. And a bonus, it does leave your skin silly smooth. Great product, brilliant service. Would def recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Anti redness primer, 11 Jun. 2014
This product is quite good for one of the cheaper products on the market. I ideally wanted to buy the clinique one but couldn't afford it so got this, and while I think it is a bit 'thin', if you apply it carefully it does quite a good job.