4.0 out of 5 stars Boy Racer
We purchased this product for our 3 year old grandson who has a real fascination with cars, and wanted to drive like his 'Grampie'

We shopped around, purchased, (and immediately refunded), a similar product from Toys R Us that just wouldn't stick to the car window and then searched online.

The product turned up in good time, (as usual), and from an...
Published on 10 Jun. 2011 by Rich, Hull

3.0 out of 5 stars driving like mummy/daddy
My grandson who is 3yrs old enjoys playing with it in the car keeps him entertained while mum or dad is driving.
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by pat hamblett

4.0 out of 5 stars Boy Racer, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)

The product turned up in good time, (as usual), and from an adult perspective looked like a good pucrhase..........IF we could work out how to secure it in the car for him.

My wife then came up with the idea of screwing the base to a thin piece of board, which now slides underneath the child seat. (Unless you do something similar, I would state it will be difficult to get the wheel at a usable height etc to a toddler in a car seat)

The wheel itself is very interactive for our 'driver' and he's already had lots of fun on his recent journeys with us, so it's definately been good value. It appears to be robust enough and I hope it still has 'plenty of miles still on the clock!!'

4.0 out of 5 stars My sons favourite toy, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
My son loves this toy especially the sat nav feature. He loves cars and driving. The only problem with it is I have to tighten the screw each time he plays with it so wheel doesn't fall off the stand.

3.0 out of 5 stars driving like mummy/daddy, 10 Jan. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
My 3 and 5 year old love this - however i'm not sure how long it will last? seems a bit flimsy for boys!

2.0 out of 5 stars We did take the back off it and could easily see the reason was the wire was not soldered ..., 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
The first one i ordered , worked litterally for 5 minutes. Then stopped altogether. We did take the back off it and could easily see the reason was the wire was not soldered on correctly. In fairness to amazon, i told them about it , and they sent me a replacement straight away. No hassle at all. The new one works fine and keeps my toddler happy. I would not recommend this product though as it's certainly not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
My son loved this, got it for the ca and it was taken into the house aswell as he wouldn't part from it, good product for car crazy little boys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant but okay, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
Not many of these on market and this one was the best of a bad bunch. Why on earth did the manufacturer think of mounting the unit on a firm base. Impossible to use in its purchased form. I have bolted the plastic base to a piece of MDF so that it slides under the child's car seat. This has done the job but it 'ain't brilliant. I guess it will break within a very short time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
Got this as a birthday present for my grandson. He will be 7, but he loves anything like this. The wheel is well made with a bracket that goes under his bottom on the car seat. I will need to adapt it by attaching a larger piece of MDF to go under the seat. I don't think this will be problem. The wheel has realistic car sounds including left and right indicators, acceleration, braking and a horn. You can also get it to give you directions to different places. The sounds could be a little louder, but I'm sure he will love it. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Steering Wheel, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
Please, do spend too much time on reports for something so cheap. It works well, has survived my 2 year old and has kept him enertained.It is a little noisy round town but not at motorway speeds but pref. to crying child. Don't worry about fixing it to the seat they just hold on and the base rests between legs. Would make a good Christmass present.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel (Toy)
I bought this for my 5yr old but really he's too old for it, the manufacturers recommended age is 36 mths to 8 yrs...I also have an 8 yr old son who would def not have been happy to receive this for his birthday so I think an age review is required!! 36mths yes, any older and it's a definate no!

Casdon Sat Nav Steering Wheel