on 24 December 2012
This keeps all three of my preschoolers entertained and is one of the toys after months they keep going back to. So to that extent it makes a great present and great value for money. Only criticism is it comes apart quite easily so is something I have to keep putting back together
on 15 May 2012
Purchased this beleive it or for my Grandson he is only 18 months old but loves cleaning things it was cheaper than anwhere else so if he gets fed up with we have not lost a lot of money overal he loves it.
on 27 May 2015
Great toy brought for my 15th month grandson, although apparently for older children, he loves it, loves to clean, anything and everything and this is a great accompaniment to his little henry hoover, although it does keep falling backwards ( which is irritating )so needs something to balance against.
on 29 November 2014
Read these bad reviews after I bought the product and worried it wouldn't be what I expected but I have to dissagree with the bad reviews. This item is so good. Perfect....delivery arrived next day. Opened and assembled (was very easy) to check it out before I put it away as my son's Xmas prezzie. Perfect. Lovely product. Only downfall was you have to put stickers on yourself. Thankyou.
on 11 January 2013
Nothing fitted together well enough that it actually stayed together. Every time my son takes hold of the trolley to move it, the handle comes off and none the 3 parts that make the floor cleaner stay together either!! I feel it was a complete waste of money!!
on 27 May 2014
This product is rubish, the stand is very unstable and falls over, the small tops off the mop and broom come off very easy it was very disappointing, I have thrown it away as I dont feel its suitable for my grandson.
on 10 November 2010
The set looks lovely but am disappointed with the sturdiness of the toy. The trolley keeps falling over, broom is difficult to remove without the stand falling over, the 'hook' for the dustpan brush is not adequate
on 9 December 2013
it didn't last long it broke with hardly any pressure by an adult, which isn't very good when it's for a child
on 5 May 2012
I am really satisfied with the product and my daughter likes it too.The only problem I had regarding this purchase was the delivery of the product.The delivery driver tried delivering my parcel to the wrong address and when we asked for redelivering the item my partner had to literally wait outside looking out for the Home Delivery van to catch them and get the parcel.As this company is quite well known for being incompetent I think you might be losing customers just using Home Delivery as a courier.
on 11 July 2014
I brought this for my son as he loves to clean up espically the hoover. However once we put it all together the mop stand keeps falling apart and also the stand and the base of the mop keeps coming apart. The others are pretty much good but very disapointing about the mop.