on 3 August 2013
It's a cord what more can I say?? t does the job and its a good length too.
I'm pleased with this buy.
on 28 February 2015
Arrived promptly but cord not very strong and 1st of the 2 I bought snapped after 4 days. Second one has been in place a week and is working OK but I get the feeling it'll need replacing too before long.
on 16 October 2013
I just wanted some cheap light pulls to replace the slightly manky ones that were in our house left over from the previous occupants, so I got some of these. They do the job nicely.
on 27 January 2014
All good...nothing bad! Impressive all round! Does the job perfectly and I was pleased with the whole procedure...thank you, much appreciated!
on 21 November 2014
Perfectly suited to its purpose, it's long and white and definitely cord-like.

Fitting took less than five minutes with most of the time taken up by trying to find my steps.

The 150cm/5ft length is great since it provides plenty of scope to shorten it to the desired length.

It's a cord, it was cheap. If I needed another cord, I would buy it again.
on 3 December 2013
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A PIECE OF CORD? IT WORKED! IT,S STILL WORKING. I HOPE IT CONTINUES TO WORK!
on 22 August 2011
Easy to fix and looks great compared with the old cord. The cord is substantial - the price was good.
on 15 October 2013
The item came through the post very quick. It is a good item and does what I wanted it to do.
on 28 June 2013
After having a new kitchen fitted I decided to spruce up the bathroom which is next to the kitchen, all the pull cords were discoloured so these have made them nice and fresh looking, very handy because they have the little plastic part which holds the knotted cord as well. No postage charges and a very speedy delivery, altogether great buy and service.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2013
Exactly the same as the one i needed to replace that was dirty from previous occupants in the property that i moved into. Very easy to fit. Plenty of length to it so suitable for a property with children or individuals with limited reach. You can of course cut it to size too if it's too long.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse