5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Good item works well and is good quality. I use it for connecting my Ipod in the car and there is no reduction in the sound quality through the speakers.
Published 12 months ago by EMcC

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as small as picture suggests
Published on 7 Jun 2010 by E. Forster

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cable-Core 2.5 mm To 3.5mm Audio Headphone Jack Adpater Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and does the job..., 27 Jun 2013
How often would someone review a product less than 2 quid ? But this is worth it. A tiny little thing but what a relief after using it ! I use it on a Nokia 3110 which has a one earpiece headset and a 2.5 mm jack, I had Nokia Asha 300 headphone which has a 3.5mm jack, I though of using that on this, bit due to size mismatch it I couldn't but this little thing came to my rescue, there were other bar like 2.5mm to 3.5 mm converters but I preferred to go the cable one and this it works brilliantly, the Voice is clear over phone, Radio works well and MP3 is also brilliant, No losses no distortion, only down side is the headset cable is now a bit longer ! But that's no hassle when you can hear the music in two ears rather than one :) Just a tip I discovered so though of sharing, I initially put the Asha 3.5mm jack completely inside the converter cable and the Radio volume was low then, but when I took it half a centimeter out it worked brilliantly and the sound was much better and louder as well !

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 31 May 2013
Needed to connect 3.5mm jack on Yongnuo remote control to 2.5mm jack for use on my Canon EOS 350D and this little adapter fits the bill at a ridiculously low price. Delivered quickly. Works perfectly. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well as a convertor cable for a VideoMic, 31 July 2012
Works well as a convertor/break-out cable for a VideoMic on a DSLR camera with 2.5mm mic socket. The right-angled plug is ideal for reducing strain on the mic socket on the camera.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as small as picture suggests, 7 Jun 2010
E. Forster (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I wanted this for my small personal radio as in the picture it looks small and light, however its quite sturdy and long as its 30cm. I find it too bulky for my radio and with the double cable being thick it cannot be wrapped around my radio either. I also find that the 2.5 plug keeps detaching from my radio. This might be good for something that will sit on your desk or table but not to carry around and think you can just plug in your 3.5 headphones and walk around. I'm now going to do what i should have done in the first place and to buy a new pair of 2.5 headphones. It will be thrown in the back of my drawer and might come in useful for something else in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars SMART ADAPTER CABLE, 14 May 2010
Bought to use my mobile phones radio with better headphones which I don't have to stuff in my ears!
Does the job of converting a 2.5mm jack to a 3.5mm jack perfectley, I'm very happy with the result and my on ear headphones work very well.
Great product would recommend.