on 23 March 2012
Recently bought for GameCube, saves perfectly, recommended. I can now play Underground 2 again :) :) :) not sure why other person rated it a 4 star.
on 22 May 2012
I bought this for one reason only, to save gamecube games. I've still got quite a bit of space and no issues with it so far.
on 3 March 2015
Actually bought this for my Gamecube and it works in exactly the same way as an official Gamecube memory card as expected. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is purely based on the fact that it looks cheap... however if you are just after the practicality, then it is spot on :)
on 10 September 2013
Bought this for my Grandsons WII. It works no problem does what it is supposed to do. I'm being forced by amazon to write more into this review, but, there is no more that can be said about a piece of memory.
on 18 April 2013
While this card does work fine, I was not aware at the time that older gamecube games will not save on any memory cards higher than 8MB. But can't fault it, it was a personal mistake and the product works fine an as expected.
on 7 December 2013
Well, whether through some fluke of the mail system or not, I was amazed to find this in my mail box the morning after ordering it. Works fine and has done for a year. Colour received was black rather than the pictured white, but that's not a concern to me.
on 3 January 2013
Having read some of the reviews before my purchase and seeing some positive reviews and one saying "simply doesn't work" I thought I would be one of the customers who would be happy with the purchase, however disappointingly it just doesn't work, using it in both a Nintendo Wii and Gamecube they both asked to format the memory card which did not work therefore gameplay didn't save. I rate this item 2 stars however as for the sake of just over £2 it was worth checking if it would work or not. I still would advise people to purchase this item as I may just have been unlucky with this product and others may find that it works with their systems personally for just over £2 risking it isn't too costly :)
on 16 July 2012
Ordered this for my gamecube as my sister lost the two that were already in it. Only brought one and I've saved a lot on it since I got it last week. Not sure about how much you can actually fit onto it but it's more than enough for me at the moment. Product arrived very quickly and the price is great.
on 2 February 2014
This card worked great for me for a few months, then all my saves became corrupted and the card had to be reformatted. Easily 100 hours of saves lost because i wasn't willing to shell out another £10 for an official one.

Maybe I was unlucky and the card is generally reliable, but for the sake of another £10 i'd just buy an official one. Had a handful of those for about 10 years and they're still working now.
on 22 May 2013
I bought a second-hand copy of the original Wind Waker (I had never played it before), a week before the Wii U version was announced, just my luck. Nevertheless, it saved WW save data absolutely fine. 5 stars!