5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine and Amazing Value
We bought the SML-385 on recommendation from our friends. Our friend’s youngest daughter owned the Singing Machine SML-383 in pink and we always had great fun at parties at their house. We wanted a Singing Machine Karaoke and liked the more neutral styling of the SML-385.

Published 5 months ago by Karaoke King

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
its gd not very load think my son will like the lights
Published 10 days ago by lynda finnigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine and Amazing Value, 11 July 2014

It came as a big surprise to us that the SML-385 was actually supplied with 2 bonus CDGs with current chart hits. We obviously didn’t read the product description properly. We had planned to purchase CDGs for use with the machine but the ones supplied were well known chart hits. We reckon that alone saved us around £40! We just knew that our daughter would be the first one to be singing along to 1Direction’s ‘Best Song Ever’

We unpacked the karaoke and all the accessories mentioned in the user guide were included. The user guide was very well written, informative and a French and Spanish version was also included.

The karaoke was supplied with 1 microphone, an AC adaptor, Cables for connecting to your TV and 3 CDGs (2 x Chart Hits + 1 x Bonus Songs). The Bonus songs CDG included lots of nursery rhymes for younger children.

We were very impressed with how the product looked. The quality of the black plastics was very nice and the karaoke was a bit bigger than we expected though not too big that it couldn’t be stored away easily. It’s when we plugged the unit in that it really came alive with the built in disco lights making the product shine.

Setup was very easy, we just connected the microphone, power lead and the cable to connect to the TV and switched on. The first CD to be loaded was the ‘Chart Hits 2’, the one that had the One Direction song. The lyrics were shown on the TV screen in easy to read text and the music played loud and clear. My daughter really enjoyed singing along and we were very impressed with the sound quality of the vocals.

The controls on the karaoke are very well laid out and cover volume, balance, echo and AVC. The AVC automatically turns down any backing vocals when you sing along and works well. There is an extra microphone socket available if you want to buy a spare microphone. We think we will do that in time. There is also a slider control to turn down or turn off the light effect if required.

The machine is really great and just what we expected, with the extra Chart CDGs it is amazing value. We are all looking forward to using the Singing Machine many times in the future. 5 STARS *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, good solid bit of kit, 27 Dec 2014
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-385 Karaoke Machine Party Pack with 2 CD+G's Discs - White (Electronics)
Fantastic, good solid bit of kit, cheaper ones on market but this is great value for money, well made, well packaged, been used solid for days now, kids and mum won't leave it alone, great fun good sound and light show, best buy this Christmas!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars product help, 25 Nov 2014
hi all I have no problem with this product as is is excellent my only problem is the prongs on the plug had got bent and broke I wondard if anyone could please help me as to where I might get a replacement from would be very much appreciated x

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my 9 year old daughter at xmas and she loved it. loved the fact she can turn the ..., 27 Dec 2014
Bought for my 9 year old daughter at xmas and she loved it .loved the fact she can turn the disco lights up faded or off overall good product

5.0 out of 5 stars well happy, 21 Dec 2014
have this for my grandaughter have tested it before i wrapped it and i love it .it came in good time as well very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars This item is awesome got it for my daughter from Christmas can't wait ..., 19 Oct 2014
This item is awesome got it for my daughter from Christmas can't wait to see her face, well worth the money and is easy to use and you get 2 discs with it and a bonus disc result!!😊

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 2 Dec 2014
Came very quickly I was very pleased.
My daughter will love this Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Has the AUX so can connect the ..., 14 Aug 2014
Bought for my daughter. Great item. Has the AUX so can connect the ipod and sing along to free YouTube karaokes as well!
Lights look fab too

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Dec 2014
its gd not very load think my son will like the lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Dec 2014
Very prompt delivery, looks good