4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Perfect gift idea for my farming friends. Warm and cosy, quick delivery and great value for money. Would buy again
Published 17 months ago by She'll

1.0 out of 5 stars LADIES WELLINGTON BOOT SOCKS
THESE WERE AWFUL. THEY DID NOT STAY UP MY LEGS AND SO WERE RUBBISH IN A BOOT. ITEM CLEARLY NOT VALUE FOR MONEY, THOUGH THE SERVICE WAS GOOD.
Published on 13 July 2010 by Fiona Leslie

1.0 out of 5 stars LADIES WELLINGTON BOOT SOCKS, 13 July 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Ladies Wellington Boot Socks Size 4-8 (Apparel)
Although the socks are quite comfortable on the foot, they are somewhat short. I thought these would go up my leg till my knee or an inch or something under it, but they only reach up 2/3th of my leg. And my wellies reach up higher than that. When I put my foot on the floor and measure from the floor up, the socks go up 32cm (12.5 inches) So if you like your socks to go just halfway up your leg, nice buy.
Oh and they make my feet sweaty.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but not long enough, 23 Mar. 2013
The socks are soft and comfortable, but only reach half way up the shins. So not what I think of as 'long socks'-I'm 5'6, by the way, so haven't got abnormally long legs

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ladies Wellington Boot Socks Size 4-8 (Apparel)
Granted these are a good price, but the elastic is poor quality so they aren't going to stay up! And they only come to mid calf - looking at the reviews it seems they will work with small feet/legs but if you are a size 8 like me (female) they won't be large enough. I'll wear around the house but they slip down in wellies! Quick delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 3 May 2013
They arrived, I wore them, I thought they were very comfortable; unfortunately, after only two wears and washes they've started falling down and end up twisted around my foot. They're now really uncomfortable and a pain to wear. I'm going to try different ones and will spend a bit more on them next time around.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Ladies Wellington Boot Socks Size 4-8 (Apparel)
Fine if you can tolerate a prominent seam across the toe, and you don't want them to reach the top of your wellies. Should not be described as wellie socks. Sent them back and was refunded, but not the postage so I've wasted £3.00.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not proper boot socks, 10 Mar. 2014
Prompt delivery, average quality . I was expecting slightly longer boot socks which would come higher than the boot and they don't , but they will do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Oct. 2013
this are fantastic they even stop my willies sliding up my heels I would recommend to any one wanting them

1.0 out of 5 stars Should be labelled MENS as they are way too big, 12 Jun. 2015
As a UK size 5, I expected these size 4-8 welly socks to be a good fit but no. They are waaaayyyy to big. I bought them in plenty of time for Glastonbury so have bought a better fitting pair and gifted these to my size 9.5-10 fella and they're a perfect fit.

Ladies Wellington Boot Socks Size 4-8