5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
this are fantastic they even stop my willies sliding up my heels I would recommend to any one wanting them
Published 5 months ago by Valerie drayton

1.0 out of 5 stars LADIES WELLINGTON BOOT SOCKS
THESE WERE AWFUL. THEY DID NOT STAY UP MY LEGS AND SO WERE RUBBISH IN A BOOT. ITEM CLEARLY NOT VALUE FOR MONEY, THOUGH THE SERVICE WAS GOOD.
Published on 13 July 2010 by Fiona Leslie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars LADIES WELLINGTON BOOT SOCKS, 13 July 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 11 Jan 2012
Although the socks are quite comfortable on the foot, they are somewhat short. I thought these would go up my leg till my knee or an inch or something under it, but they only reach up 2/3th of my leg. And my wellies reach up higher than that. When I put my foot on the floor and measure from the floor up, the socks go up 32cm (12.5 inches) So if you like your socks to go just halfway up your leg, nice buy.
Oh and they make my feet sweaty.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but not long enough, 23 Mar 2013
The socks are soft and comfortable, but only reach half way up the shins. So not what I think of as 'long socks'-I'm 5'6, by the way, so haven't got abnormally long legs

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 19 Nov 2013
Fine if you can tolerate a prominent seam across the toe, and you don't want them to reach the top of your wellies. Should not be described as wellie socks. Sent them back and was refunded, but not the postage so I've wasted 3.00.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 3 May 2013
They arrived, I wore them, I thought they were very comfortable; unfortunately, after only two wears and washes they've started falling down and end up twisted around my foot. They're now really uncomfortable and a pain to wear. I'm going to try different ones and will spend a bit more on them next time around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 31 Dec 2012
Granted these are a good price, but the elastic is poor quality so they aren't going to stay up! And they only come to mid calf - looking at the reviews it seems they will work with small feet/legs but if you are a size 8 like me (female) they won't be large enough. I'll wear around the house but they slip down in wellies! Quick delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not proper boot socks, 10 Mar 2014
Prompt delivery, average quality . I was expecting slightly longer boot socks which would come higher than the boot and they don't , but they will do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Mar 2014
Perfect gift idea for my farming friends. Warm and cosy, quick delivery and great value for money. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ladies Wellington Boot Socks Size 4-8 (Apparel)
Bought these for my mum for a Christmas present to wear when she takes the dog out. She said that she had never found anything so comfortable and that did not ride down when walking in the boots. I think I will buy her some more for next year!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›