on 17 May 2013
Read/write speed very good.
Reliable.
Capacity excellent - even for a two week holiday in Dubrovnik.

Highly Recommended. I use one in my Panasonic HD Video Camera also - with no issues.
on 19 July 2013
I purchased this SD Card for my Raspberry Pi, It works and treat and not experienced any performance issues with my Pi like others do with lesser cards. I would really recommend this card and is worth the extra couple of ££
on 10 July 2013
This is an excelent, hard working SD card. No problems with it at all, have had one for more than a year now and this was baught as a gift for a friend going on a holiday of a lifetime to bring back lots of photos and video.
on 10 June 2013
I do love this 16GB card as a back-up for traveling.
Its small, compact & takes up no space so perfect to shove into your camera bag as a 2nd or 3rd card for emergencies.
Never had a problem with any of my SanDisk memory cards.
VINE VOICEon 28 February 2012
After reading other reviews I ordered this card expecting to receive the 20MB/s class 6 card (as per the description) and not the 30MB/s class 10 as per the photo. I was highly delighted therefore to receive the 30MB/s class 10 card, and have now ordered another.

It works very well in my camcorder (Panasonic HDC-SD90).
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2012
I have always found SanDisk to be a reliable brand, and this card is no exception. Basically, you can fit it and forget it. It just does its job without any issues, writing your images swiftly and (in my experience) very reliably.
on 1 November 2014
What is to love or dislike about a memory card. Stuck it in the camera and it did, and is still doing the stuff. Good value - don't know how much one should pay for a little bit of plastic with memory inside it.
on 26 July 2012
This SD card fits perfectly into all my electronic devices. Apple 13 inch MacBook Air (Dual-Core i5,1.7GHz,4GB,256GB Flash,HD Graphics) Panasonic DMC-TZ30EB-K Compact Camera - Black (14.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD It stores lots of photos and videos. What's not to like?
on 29 November 2012
Not much to say really. I put it in my camcorder and it records at HD and playback is as good as BBC HD. It does what it is supposed to do and at a reasonable price.SanDisk Secure Digital High Capacity Card Extreme Video HD 16GB Class 10
on 14 February 2012
Overall happy with my purchase. Price not too expensive and writes nice and quickly for me using Raw files. Marked it down one star only on another cheaper card that i bought recently at a much cheaper price and is just as fast. Have i paid extra for the brand name only? Oh well, still cannot moan, it does a great job.
66 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse