on 24 September 2012
Me, my husband and our baby, we all love this toy. I bought it when my son was 3m old. Now he's 8 and the monkey is still our favorite toy. It's easy to hold for a baby's tiny hand. Soft, but not too hairy. When my boy was small, I used to fix it to the playing mat, so that the monkey was hanging in the air. My son is all happy when he sees the monkey (it has a big smile!). I like it for one particular reason. When my son is sitting on the high chair, he throws toys on the floor. I hold the monkey by one ring, so the toy stays on the table and I don't need to pick it up all the time. There're so many useless toys in this world. This one is just excellent!
on 14 April 2012
I so wanted this little monkey to be as good as the other reviews made it sound. It looked great when i opened the packet, but then i spotted some loose stitching. And with a slight tug the whole of the back came open revealing the filling and the rattle. I emailed the seller - The Bear Den UK items (Sold by A1 Collectables Ltd) - but got no reply. But AMAZON being as good as they are, i was given a full refund and great customer service by AMAZON.
review image
on 1 November 2011
Received this item very quickly through the post. Our 6 month old Baby loved it straight away. The long thin arms enable baby to hold onto Blueberry and carry him around. The hoops are great for chewing although they are solid. Rattle not amazingly loud. Very cute and recommended.
on 12 March 2012
My son absolutely loves this, we have named him Maurice. It is easy for him to hold and pull about and put in his mouth. Well worth purchasing
on 25 February 2012
Baby Edward's feedback has been positive...

PROs:
# oo goo ngoo oo! (Translated: "Gangly fun and lots to grab!")
# uh-buh, uh, ooomoo. ("Strong - I've tried to rip monkey-noo apart but, alas, I cannot.")

CONs:
# aaaaaah, waaaaaah! ("Rings too hard, want rubbery bits!")
# ba ba ba, ba ba ba. ("Can't get the rings in my mouth, make some of them smaller.")
on 13 August 2011
My 4 month grandson loves his blueberry monkey rattle and uses it while teething. The monkey is soft and has a cheeky face.
on 1 August 2010
I thought it would be smaller (is not huge though) - still a hit with my 6 month old who loves to chew the rings though.
on 15 March 2011
My three month old got very excited when I took this out of the package and loves chewing and cuddling it
on 8 January 2015