5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Crop Leggings!
These crop leggings are awesome! Simply Love em. The lace detail is lovely and makes these stand out, really comfortable and great texture.
Published on 26 April 2010 by Sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality product.
I was surprised at the poor quality that I got, I sent it back the right away after getting the instructions from the manufacturer, which was a hassle but once Amazon got involved they sought it for me immediately.It is always better to deal with Amazon directly who are a reputed company then them.
Published on 4 Sep 2010 by shell

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality product., 4 Sep 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed, 9 May 2010
These leggings look so slinky and amazing in the picture but I was disappointed to discover that they weren't quite so figure-hugging when they arrived. The fuschia is as bright and eye-catching as the picture suggests but ultimately the cute lace detail aside, they're more practical than sexy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Crop Leggings!, 26 April 2010
Sue (manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EyeCatchClothing - Crop Leg Pull on Womens Leggings with Lace Detail (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Worry, 24 April 2013
This pair I thought would be a concern - but luckily I got my size right. At first it won't fit because it's never been worn so it's tight but these are 3/4ths so you just pull them up to where they're supposed to be and viola, it will fit.

I got my first pair at Bon Prix so when the seam came loose on the inner leg, I went back to Bon Prix to find them but unfortunately, they didn't stock them anymore. Luckily, these are almost identical to the one I bought with Bon Prix and they were cheaper.

I recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God for these!!!, 29 Dec 2012
I scoured the shops to find cropped leggings this year and came across these on line. They are a great fit and they don't roll down. Also they are a good price and I'll be buying a couple of pairs in other colours, if I can get them

5.0 out of 5 stars Turquoise Leggings, 27 Oct 2011
Looks tight, but fits perfectly. I bought 3 different colours of the same style leggings, and they are good to wear with the dress. Thank you very much. Brill quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 22 Jun 2010
M. Reekie "M.Reekie" (UK) - See all my reviews
These leggings are well worth the money. I bought a pair in white and a pair in the black. They are quiet smart and comfortable and nice for using for going out in with a skirt or whatever you wanted to wear out with them. I would recommend anyone to buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encountered Issues...But Seller Resolved Immediately, 29 Oct 2013
I ordered 3 of these..PURPLE, TURQUOISE AND BABY PINK, all LG / EXTRA LARGE {18 - 20}
When they arrived I was immediately shocked to find that the fabric is REALLY thin.
When I tried them on, I was dissapointed to find them on the small size, more like 16 - 18.
Due to the fact that I am disabled and housebound, I am forced to rely totally on the internet for all of my shopping needs. Before I make any purchases, I always have to spend a lot of time researching an item to see if it has positive or negative reviews and if I can find the same product elsewhere cheaper. One of my main frustrations with not being able to physically choose my own goods is when I receive my order only to find it is the wrong item / size, or it is faulty. Being housebound I can not get to a Post Office to return incorrect / sub standard goods that should not have been sent to me. Putting me in that predicament, through no fault of my own can also be seen as a scam. I rarely buy clothing from Amazon, usually I buy from M&S, Debenhams, BHS....and these well known companies are always happy to collect and replace or refund faulty goods.
Ideally I would have sent the 3 pairs of leggings straight back:
1. Sizing is not 18 - 20. Compared against several other pairs of leggings I have, these are the smallest. 2. Fabric is so thin, I can only call them poor quality, and suspect that they are not fit for purpose.
But, I had to persevere with these leggings. I must say, the colours are LOVELY.
I paid 5.95 per pair of leggings = 17.85 Plus the postage was 3.91 TOTAL 21.76
6 weeks after receiving this order, both the pink and the purple pair have now become faulty. There are several small areas where the stitching has come loose, leaving holes. As soon as holes appear in leggings, you can not wear them because the holes will just worsen quickly. I haven't even worn the turquoise pair because I strogly believe the same will happen to them. So I am stuck with 3 pairs of leggings that LOOK lovely, but can not be WORN...not forgetting I have basically flushed 22 down the drain. I have to live on a painfully tight budget thanks to Mr. Cameron, and it took me 2 months to save the money to buy these leggings. I feel absolutely gutted. It is not a coincident that all 3 pairs are smaller than a size 18, and all of them are made from cheap, poor quality fabric..I feel I've been ripped off, and that makes me extremely upset. Until now I haven't contacted the seller - eyecatchshoes, or Amazon Customer Service....because I fear they might refuse to resolve the matter because I am physically unable to get to a Post Office. However, I have spoken to my local Citizens Advice Bureau, and they have advised me to write all the details and email the seller and Amazon, plus send a copy to the CAB.
If required, I could take digital photos to prove that the leggtings are much much smaller than a regular size 18, plus photos of the holes. The reason I haven't done that yet is because I suffer with severe arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands, which has caused me a great deal of pain just to type this.
I shall send this now.....and I shall add to this when I have received a response.

LESS THAN AN HOUR AFTER SUBMITTING MY REVIEW HERE
THE SELLER TELEPHONED ME TO APOLOGISE FOR THE ABOVE ISSUES.
THE GENTLEMAN WHO CALLED WAS VERY POLITE, AND UNDERSTANDING.
HE VERY KINDLY OFFERED ME A FULL REFUND FOR THE ORDER,
PLUS ADVISED ME THAT AS A GESTURE OF GOOD WILL
THEY WOULD NOT REQUIE ME TO RETURN THE GOODS.

I AM SO RELIEVED THAT I HAVEN'T LOST MY MONEY.
IT'S REFRESHING TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME DECENT COMPANIES OUT THERE WHO VALUE CUSTOM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and good quality., 14 Oct 2013
Very pleased with these leggings. They fit well and feel good quality, not too thin and not shiny. I'm 5'4" and a comfortable size 12 and the s/m were just the right size. Despite quoting a week for delivery they actually only took a couple of days to arrive. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars leggings, 6 Jan 2014
I have these in 4 different colours I was so pleased with them would highly recommend check out eye catching clothing great products