4.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso capsule rack
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by Anne Macfie

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt work ...?
Published 10 months ago by Janet

4.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso capsule rack, 28 Sep 2011
Anne Macfie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xavax Torre Coffee Capsule Rack for Nespresso (Kitchen & Home)
Not much to say about this other than it's an attractive holder and does what it says it does. The only disadvantage is that if you have a large selection of capsules and you have a mix of capsules in the same line then the ones at the top have to be removed before you can get at the ones at the bottom as they slide out from the top, but this is the same with most of the holders. If you had lots of capsules (more than 4 varieties) then it may be worth having more than one holder. Well made and attractive.Xavax Torre Coffee Capsule Rack for Nespresso

4.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso capsule dispenser, 5 Feb 2012
Very attractive. Takes up about the space of a milkpan at its widest - central point - (less again at its base). Three or four capsules occasionally fall out if I take one from the base, but it's not an issue as I like my multi-coloured capsules on display and just take them from the top to avoid this little irritating bit. Xavax was considerably less pricey than Nespresso paraphenalia.
However, the best price for capsules is only available directly from Nespresso online or by phone - not through Amazon - sorry Amazon.
I love the superb quality of this better than coffee shop coffee and I love the capsules on display.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value dispenser, 27 May 2011
This pod holder is great value and looks good. It doesn't take up too much space on the worktop and is quite stylish. Would reccomend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt work ...?, 19 Sep 2013
We ordered this stand to hold the nespresso coffee pods but the stand is rubbish … we can only fill it half way because the middle of each slot is too big and the pods don’t fit and just fall out. For the pods that we do manage to secure in, every time we try and move it they all fall out again. It is the most precarious stand and I really don’t know how it is selling! Very weird. Anyway, it was a waste of money for us as we have to buy another stand (from another shop mind!) so that we can avoid coffee pods falling everywhere for the millionth time! I wouldn’t recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso pod stand, 11 Mar 2013
Bought this for my husband to store is nespresso pods I don't like to clutter up my work surfaces but this looks neat smart as stylish and does the job. It's easy to fill and equally easy to get the pods out plus excellent value for the price paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, 11 April 2013
K "Kaz" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Packaged well and arrived in good time. It looks well on our counter-top alongside the Nespresso machine...only downside is that the coffees can be knocked out if you bump off them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 10 Mar 2013
S. A. Goold (Nottingham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This product arrived quickly and was exactly as described so does the job perfectly and has tidied up the kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value Nespresso Capsule Rack, 7 Feb 2013
This is the same style rack as Nespresso themselves sell, however the one I saw at an outlet today was retailing at 29.99. I much prefer this one and its half the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Nespresso Rack, 21 Oct 2012
This rack is very stylish. I love it. I have a line for my hubby, son and myself. I have rotated the coffees in the row we like, so no more hunting in the cupboards! The other line i have used for decaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xavax Style, 11 Sep 2011
This capsule rack is brilliant. It looks really stylish beside the Nespresso and keeps up to four different racks of ten capsules. Easy to fill and use. Very impressed