5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee table
Super table for use in garden (don't leave out in the rain) and as an "extra" table for dining. Being in a wheelchair it's difficult to fit underneath any table, but this one's ideal and, unlike the white plastic garden furniture, it's sturdy and does not blow away. It's not heavy, but extremely lightweight.
Published on 23 Jun 2010 by Linda Odonnell

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Just used this on our first camping trip. Left it in the tent for the day - it happened to be quite sunny. On our return, the table top was warped to such an extent that it is useless as a table. I'm returning mine and shall be looking for another
Published on 27 Jun 2010 by campin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 27 Jun 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee table, 23 Jun 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars A table, 20 May 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
A good value for money table . I bought 2 to put together as a sturdy wallpaper pasting table. You could even use it for camping !The height ajustment is handy. The top is covered hardboard so don't leave it out in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional Space, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
Hi, I would just like to say how brilliant this product is! Christmas always causes problems when catering for large numbers and this year no exception but the Yellowstone Folding Camping Table was perfect to add extra spaces around the dining table so we could all sit together. Adjustable height wasnt even needed it was perfect as it was. Very stable once in use and stored away afterwards without any hassle or real space needed - perfect solution to christmas and will no doubt be invaluable during the coming summer months too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 5 Mar 2012
Sarah .C (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
Bought this table to use for a sewing/craft table for the spare bedroom. It fits my sewing machine easily and have space to lay out my bits and pieces.
It's Quite sturdy and doesn't move when I'm sewing. Ajustable height allows me to use it to cut fabric while I'm standing up and then lower it to sew on.
It's the perfect size for my small room and It's easy to fold flat when not in use. I'm sure it will come in handy for bbqs and xmas dinner.
Really pleased with this table. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a table, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
I use this for my office, as it fits exactly in a gap .. good sturdy table, quite happy with the PC on it, all in all a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good All Rounder, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
Wanted something to help the wife to use her sewing machine, which also gave her space to lay out the garments...not entirely the job spec for this table, but has proved to be more than suitable for the task in hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Folding Table, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
Brilliant table ,arrived earlier than expected and adjustable height makes it perfect for what I want it for which is extra space at a barbecue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution, 15 Feb 2011
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
I work as an entertainer and this table is perfect for my purposes. Sets up in about 4 seconds! Holds Laptop, mixer and magic props easily. I fixed some brackets to the edges to hold other stuff too. This is the fourth type of table I've tried, and defiinitely the best. Has made my life easier. It's strong, stable, light and as I say, sets up in seconds, which is important when it has to be done sometimes several times a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Folding Camping Table - not so good, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Yellowstone Folding Camping Table (Sports)
Bought this for our camping holiday on France last summer. We were quite disappointed to learn how flimsy the table top was, bearing in mind it was beng promoted for camping purposes. The height of the legs adjust in pairs, which is better than no adjustment at all, but when you have an uneven pitch it is better to have four adjustable legs. We ended up digging little "leg holes" to level up the table ! Don't leave outside in the rain or in areas of heavy condensation as the top warps. We won't be taking this camping again unfortunately. If you need a camping table then I would recommend spending a little bit more if you can for something with a stronger top and four adhustable legs.

Yellowstone Folding Camping Table