4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it'd be churlish to complain.
This is just what I was looking for for an in tent table. It doesn't need to be huge, nor does it need to be strong. It needs to be large enough to have things like my lantern, stove, water bottle, book, radio and glasses on it within easy reach. It needs to fold down small enough to fit on my motorcycle luggage rack.
When assembled, the adjustable height is quite a...
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by M.Badger

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back
I was looking for a low light weight table to take camping.

Published 19 months ago by Colin

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it'd be churlish to complain., 27 Oct. 2011
M.Badger "BinDit" (In my sett) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
When assembled, the adjustable height is quite a natty feature. Things like the stuff sacks for my sleeping bag and roll mat and my wash kit will easily fit under on the lowest setting, thus helping with the clutter I seem to generate.
With it being aluminium, I also have no worries about using my stove on it, and on its lowest setting, it is still well clear of the tent wall.
Happy thus far then.
The construction quality reflects the price. It is more than adequate, and here come the buts. The cross drillings are not quite in line, but that's nothing a little piggle of the rods as you insert them doesn't overcome. The guides for the shock cord aren't retained, but that's nothing a little care during assembly won't take care of. The legs aren't perfectly level, but when did you last camp on perfectly level ground anyway?. The clip for the rods has been crudely pop riveted in place and is bent so one rod isn't retained. This could be a real problem if the rod fell from the bag and got lost. The leg ends are a little on the sharp side, but a piece of duct tape will solve that.
Overall, I'm very pleasantly surprised at what I got for so small an outlay and wish I'd bought one sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect camping mini-table for those of us with small tents!, 13 July 2010
Dave S (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
This table although small is perfect for camping! Dont get me wrong, being only about 400 x 300 x 160mm tall it's not the kind of table you can gather a family around for a meal, but for resting a drink/lamp on or for preparing a meal it's brilliant if space is limited. All the better as it folds away to a tiny size!

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
I was looking for a low light weight table to take camping.

The picture and description seemed to suggest that this table would be ideal. When it arrive I opened the packaging and was immediately disappointed. The finish of the table was awful it had rough edges and the surface of the table and legs were all scratched. It also looked and felt very flimsy. I was very disappointed.

Thankfully Amazon were able to take it back and refund my money quite quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
returned item as damaged also very flimsy & unstable, it was purchased as a camping table yet they tell you in instructions not to put camping cookers on it ? whats the point.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
I'm very disappointed in this product. It's very flimsy, and of poor build quality. It doesn't fold down very well. The snap connectors that hold the fixing rods in place when it is collapsed don't actually fit the rods. Whilst it does stand up when assembled it doesn't fill me with confidence. I'm currently deciding whether to send it back or not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, but not great quality, 27 July 2010
Andrew Lucas (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
This table is similar to other brands available, but it is not made particularly well. One leg doesn't hold in position as it's very loose and the support bar clip has been crudely snap-rivetted on, causing a split in the plastic. There's also lots of untrimmed plastic on the table ends.

The general design is very good, providing a useful compact table for camping, which folds away neatly into the bag supplied. The table functions as described, but the overall quality and finish is disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Joke Ever!!!!, 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
I have never laughed as much as I did when my boyfriend assembled this folding table, ok I knew it would be small but not this small. The table is nearly twice the size of my foot (I am a size 6) and the height is up to my uncle!!!!
Looks great can be used as a bedside table inside the tent for mobile phones, torches etc, also if used with really low chairs can be used to leave your drink, a lanten etc.
I just wish Amazon would write the size of this table.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best table ever for portable DVD player or laptop in bed!!!, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
I have had this table for a few years now. So good that I purchased 2 backups in case it would become unavailable. I use it on the shortest legs position in bed for my portable DVD player and also for Laptop computer. Could not be without it it fits over the bedclothes either side of your legs so there is no weight at all on your legs, which I used to find a pain in the past when playing Civilisation into the early hours. Before purchasing this invaluable table I tried various trays and home made efforts but nothing worked and laptop does not get hot on this table with many hours of use as it is ventilated from below. I also have the laptop stands which raise the laptop to an angle (see link) these work also on the table. Using with a large screen portable DVD player (ie 10 or 11 inch) and headphones you will be in 7th Heaven much better than a television as the screen in right in front of you. I DONT use the Ergo tilt or Lindy Stand with the DVD player YOU DONT NEED IT you only require one of them for your Laptop or netbook to put them at an angle for viewing. Hope my review has helped people to enjoy their DVDs and Laptops/netbooks to the fullest. There is an excellent laptop stand as well which I have it goes under Adjustable laptop stand by Serious Savings at a very good price these style of laptops are far superior to all those fancy ones that I have tried and they have failed to meet expectations. The two links here are the ones I have also.Ergo-Tilt® Portable Laptop Stand - LIMELINDY Rotating Notebook Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars camp table, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
economical table, you want better quality?.. spend more money. This little table is great for what it is designed for ..it raises the ground level enough for you to continue sitting comfortably in you camp seat while tending to your single burner or resting your mug o' tea on or carrying out some minor lightweight chores or may be a game of cards with some friends or maybe you can sit a mini disco light on it while entertaining...or is that just me ?...and when your finished, it folds up into its own compact little bag and sits on the bike 'til it's arrived at a new destination where the anticipation of all things new await.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect camping bedside table, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Yellowstone Backpacker Table (Sports)
I don't like tents although I do love the camping experience. But I can't store a caravan and the kids love the campsite so we camp. But this means I have to try and make the whole experience as comfortable as possible and (in this case) this case it means the need for a bedside table to put a drink, clock, tablet, etc.

This little table is... well, little. But lightweight too and rolls up into a very small bag. Cheap and perfect for the occasion. Just don't sit on it.

Yellowstone Backpacker Table