Size: n/a|Colour: Multi-Colour|Change
Price:£13.29+ Free shipping

on 11 August 2013
Very good quality bought for partners children staying for their holidays, easy to blow up and only needed to top up once in the fortnight they stayed so happy the kids slept well! Now to try pack it away for storage!
on 26 December 2015
Have bought 2 of these on separate occasions and both deflated over a period of 4/5 hours. Not ideal when you need to crash out as you have to spend 15 mins re-inflating before lying on to sleep. Used for festivals and trashed after use. Next time I will pay more for a bed that stays inflated.
on 6 August 2013
good robust item. bought it because guests were coming from overseas. it did the job admirably. and it still is doing a great job. have never had to reinflate it, it gets slept on about once a month, and people have told me it is very comfortable. i have tried it, and think so too. glad i bought it.
on 6 February 2016
Rubbish.
After one use the bed had deflated over night! Woke up basically sleeping on the floor and on top of that the next night I found there was now a hole in it!
It doesn't hold air inside the mattress for longer than a few hours and had such a bad nights sleep I had a bad back for days. Do not buy this, waste of money
Go for campingas beds they are so much better and only a few extra quid!
on 16 May 2013
Used it for a month when my daughter came to visit (she's 30kg and walked all over it!), no leaks, also had a night when I got 3 friend laid over it. Still work and now it's packed away, until next year.
on 15 April 2013
This is a really sturdy air bed. It held its air extremely well and when used for a week, it only had to have a bot of air put into it after night 4.

It is also considerably quieter than other air beds that we have had in that it does not squeak every time you move.

It will prove very handy as a guest bed.

Would recommend.
on 20 June 2013
As this air bed failed to actually keep the air inside it i could only give it a 1 star review, if however you are looking for a saggy mass of blue flocked plastic to sleep on I would recommend getting one.
on 24 January 2016
I bought this mattress a couple of weeks ago. The first time I have used it it went flat twice in the night. I would not recommend it and I would not recommend the power pump I bought with it that could not blow the mattress all the way. It was from the same brand.
on 14 August 2015
Only bought this expecting it to last 1 festival!! It stayed inflated for the whole 5 days with no need to reinflate! Also, very strong considering there were always between 4-7 people sleeping on it! Very comfy and will definitely be using it again
on 16 January 2016
Best £12 I've ever spent! Used constantly over Christmas and New year for 2 adults, only needed slightly inflating every night, soft on one side, I placed a double bed sheet on it for more comfort but you don't have to. Really get for sleeping on, easy to inflate even with a cheap foot pump.