on 25 September 2014
2 uses of making porridge on a gas camping stove and the non stick came away, meaning we were eating bits of it for breakfast. Heat did not radiate properly, it stayed in one spot. Might be OK for use with firelighters. In bin now.
on 18 September 2013
looks good, deep enough to boil pasta, wide enough to cook a full english, folds away inside each other, handles fold in, and teabags and oxo cubes etc fitted nicely inside and didn't fall out. Shall see how it fares this weekend when i go camping/hiking.
on 4 February 2014
I bought these to use with a portable stove and they work perfectly, have cooked all sorts in them, they are deep enough to cook a pint of soup or boil pasta and wide enough to fry. I have to admit I didn't read the description properly and was just expecting 1 tin, so to receive 2 was a bonus. Also, whilst I can compare to non non-stick, they are very, very easy to clean.
on 5 March 2012
Bought these for a mountaineering trip to the Lake District. Came in very handy for cooking and eating out of as you would expect:

Pros:
-well built and good material
-non-stick surface so easy to wash
-Non-stick making it easy to cook on
-Handles lock into place which is a god send after using the basic standard issue military mess tins

Cons:
-The handle locking mechanism is hard to unlock at first. When i first got them you try to put alot of force on the latch that releases it but nothing happens and you get worried your going to break it. However, if you push the latch upwards on the underside of the handle and push the handle upwards at the sametime gently is clicks out of lock relatively easily, but definately not the most intuitive/ easy way to unlock.

Does as it says and looks on the tin!
on 20 May 2013
Bought these to add to my motorcycle camping or at my age Glamping trips and they are great they dont use glue any more to stick the product sticker in so no issues there also I found the handle locking clips Idiot proof and easy to use,great product.
on 16 July 2013
Solidly made, able to withstand all the knocks likely to occur, and they fit together neatly saving space.

Added to that 'non-stick', and a bacon sandwich while fishing becomes an even greater pleasure.
on 27 July 2014
I sell these as part of my six week survival course. Virtually indestructible when I was on missions in the Octercon.
You think theres a better mess set out there? Forget about it people!
Rex Kwondo.
on 3 August 2013
Very happy with this mess kit. Very light for carrying. Well non-sticked for quick rinse in burn. Rapid heat transfer from burner to food.
Full english for two possible in the big one, in the hands of a skillful squaw.
Once chipped or scratched will be useless, but the same for all non-stick. Makes a perfect fried egg.
on 6 September 2013
I ordered these for a cycling/camping trip to France. They were perfect and so easy to clean after use. I would recomend these mess tins.
on 5 December 2014
These have worked really well! I've taken them out camping about a dozen times and they haven't let me down yet. The non-stick coating hasn't come off and the folding mechanism for the handles hasn't broke. Even the plastic on the handles has held up despite me having these things nestled in the middle of a roaring fire!

I didn't expect much from these, but they just work really well. I have an expensive Trangia 25 system, but I just use these now as they're so much lighter when coupled with a Trangia burner and Trangia Triangle which fit nicely in the middle of these with room for a couple of sporks, cooking oil, washing up liquid and a small non scratch cleaning pad.