Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 November 2012
Good story, more of a taster, but primarily a political and social comentary with a twist that in hind sight was obvious as its unfortunately plausable. One to think about, and could have been a novela at least! but worth the read.
on 13 December 2010
This is another short story from Cantrell. Really enjoyed this, but was disappointed when I realised it was a short story.

I'd say there's probably too much story in it for a "short story". I'd rather see this expanded into a normal novel. Many of the ideas in this book would benefit from more time being spent on them. Since it's a short story, it's all a bit rushed.

It's getting 4 stars for the good story line and enjoyable read.
on 5 February 2012
I really enjoyed the neat, apposite prose and the fast pace. It was a very entertaining read, and I felt like several other reviewers that I wanted more of this. Nevertheless, very enjoyable and most thought-provoking
on 10 March 2014
Pretty much as title says, there's enough material in this short to feed two full books I reckon. I have read many other shorts from this author and they're pretty much all excellent. Cantrell is a great user of the English language.
on 27 April 2013
Bloody loved this story! Didn't want it to end! This is the 3rd novel by Christian Cantrell and all of them I've loved. Just wish it'd lasted longer...