on 11 October 2013
The remote control is exactly as described and the service is Excellent from HiTech-SEM/CD . Packaging could be better by the remote being put into a bubble padded envelope to protect it, instead of being rapped in plastic. If like me you have a hard floor plastic is not good at protecting it from a fall through the letter box, lucky the doormat absorbed the shock.
on 31 August 2013
Received very promptly (sooner than estimated) and superbly wrapped and packed for easy and safe delivery through my letter box. Absolutely brand new.
So much easier buying through Amazon - staff in store I bought the TV from 5 or so years ago, not very interesting in organizing a replacement remote for me. Hopefully, the new remote control with see me through a few years by when it will probably be time to get a new TV anyway!
on 27 January 2014
This item arrived swiftly and well packaged. It was a replacement for the control we already had and is working as it should be.
This saved us an hour's bus journey to visit the nearest Sony store.
on 1 May 2012
My old Sony remote was faulty so i looked online at several well known stores but was not convinced by what was on offer, so i checked out Amazon and found one exactly the same at a very reasonable price. It was delivered in about four days. I just put in the batteries and it worked perfectly.Very satisfied customer.
on 7 February 2011
Have been making do with a worn out remote for ages, wish I'd got around to renewing it long ago. Hadn't realised how easy to get, and how cheap a replacement would be.
on 26 December 2014
Took a while to arrive but once it did then all I could think was why had I waited so long to buy it? I'd had my old one for over 10 years & didn't realise how difficult to use it had become. The new one works beautifully & is highly recommended!
on 19 July 2012
Identical to the unit that came with my Sony TV and got damaged. Added new batteries and off we go - works identically to the original.
on 15 March 2014
the buttons on my my old handset had worn down and did not register first time when I pressed them , especially no1 ( a well used number for channels !!) and was driving me crazy. This new one works like a dream, love it and is well worth the money spent. It also feels lighter than the original handset.
on 14 January 2014
It is fine but I discovered that I'd ordered the wrong model - I needed a slightly newer one, but the one I have seems to do most of the same things - as long as I can still re-tune with it, I'll just keep the one I have.
on 10 January 2014
Item arrived within the expected delivery dates. Great product exact same as my remote that was with the tv upon purchase. Now i dont have to press so hard on the remote just to get the tv guide on. Yeah!!. Thanks would reccomend this to others.